OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ive been on nike all day, doesn't look like it, also nothing about it on snkrs, seems like nike just forgot about them, really sucks i was really looking forward to them

Ive been on nike all day, doesn't look like it, also nothing about it on snkrs, seems like nike just forgot about them, really sucks i was really looking forward to them
That's a real shame, they looked pretty nice and I was ready to cop.

How do Sf Af1 Highs fit?

So I'm trying to get the new sf af1 highs that are coming out this week and I just want to know how they fit and how the sizing goes? I wouldn't say I have a super wide foot or anything but for reference I'm a true 11.5 and wear that for a lot of my shoes. Like my Jordan 3s and foams fit great, the 3s nice and snug which I like, and usual Nike running shoes that run very true I wear an 11.5, but for shoes like my vans sk8 highs I wear a 10.5 to have that nice almost snugish fit (if that makes any sense) but I've never even own any Af1s to begin with so I have no reference so I'm not sure if the highs fit differently than the lows. So if someone can help me out that'd be awesome and tell me if the sf af1 highs fit true to size, or half a size down, or anything really just need some ideas

IMG_6664.PNG
https://www.overkillshop.com/en/nike-air-force-1-07-ah8462-600.html

Back
Top Bottom