OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I did mine literally the first few moments they were up. I paid Debit Card. You cant tell I guess from the pic but the tongue is Cement. I'll post more pic when I get home. I'm happy with em but I think the $200+ was a little O.D. But I do like em obviously.

yeah, sounds like they are just doing it in order of the time the orders were placed... which makes perfect sense. i'll prepare to wait a few more weeks for mine, i guess - but its nice to see everyone's else's in the meantime, so keep them coming as you receive them!

for tomorrows occasion...
426847_388209941192622_100000108579899_1624975_947757642_n.jpg

Pardon the mobile phone pics again, can't find my camera.

Arrived yesterday. 2nd pair. Mixed feelings. Considering return.

j8e5nb.jpg

Forreal though, they look way better in pics than they do in person.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MFPearson

yeah, sounds like they are just doing it in order of the time the orders were placed... which makes perfect sense. i'll prepare to wait a few more weeks for mine, i guess - but its nice to see everyone's else's in the meantime, so keep them coming as you receive them!

I had my order within 30 minutes of them going up.  I talked to Nike today, they said my order was expected to ship on March 7th.  So I have no clue how they determine which orders are shipping when.  I ordered 3 pairs if that made a difference.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

What's the return policy on limited iDs? My 2nd pair that arrived today came out kinda ehh.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

im in new york and placed my order almost immediately too (bc i didnt know how fast they would sell out) and my order is still in progress...damn you nike
Same here, minus the NY part.
Did you guys pay with credit card? I paid instant transfer.

CC

Nike Air Force 1 High ‘Dream Team’
By John K. · Published Feb 21st, 2012

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
nike-air-force-1-high-dream-team.jpg

While the Nike Air Force 1 High didn’t participate in the 1992 Olympics and the Dream Team’s Gold Medal, the shoe is deserving of credit for paving the way for some of the designs seen on the court for that game. Shoes like the Nike Air Force 180 share some design and engineering cues set for by the Air Force 1, so it deserves an honorary captaincy for the upcoming Nike Sportswear ‘Dream Team’ Collection that we previewed earlier. The Nike Air Force 1 High ‘Dream Team’ features a patriotic theme captured by the simple Red/White/Blue colorway, accentuated by the metallic gold swoosh and the sick 1992 USA Basketball logo on the tongue label. The translucent outsole acts as a window for a special ’1992 Barcelona’ graphic for a direct homage to that historic ’92 team. We’ve got a detailed look at the Air Force 1 High ‘Dream Team’ after the jump so take a look and stick with Sneaker News for more info and updates.

nike-air-force-1-high-dream-team-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-dream-team-6.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-dream-team-7.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-dream-team-2.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-dream-team-8.jpg

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Did you guys pay with credit card? I paid instant transfer.

CC

That could be it. My guess is, while waiting for payment to clear, it probably put you behind numerous orders that might've paid differently where their payments cleared immediately. Highly doubt ordering numerous pairs would matter, 'cause I got charged individually for my 2 pairs, and they were also shipped out individually.

Elephant print and laser etching are quite similar - if you use them sparingly as 'accents' they actually look quite good. However when you go overboard, they look like utter 'doo-doo'.

Black Supreme IDs came in.. 1/500 pairs made on NikeID Im sure
laugh.gif

6ie3og.jpg

Not bad. I think a White Supreme pair would have looked better though.

somethingdunk - definitely went crazy with the elephant, but i think it works since the shoe is only 2 colors.  another color in there might put it over the edge.
rhythm - what did you decide on those?  i think the hi-top makes them look kinda goofy, although i do like the colorway.  the clear neon sole looks really nice.

still waiting patiently for my pair... most of you probably won't like it - very jordan-inspired and i mixed all 3 materials, but it looked good to me in the previews...

Dammit I'm jeAlous I thought getting these white cements would take my mind off but no luck hopefully the get here soon keep posting pics I'm pretty sure out of the 750 pairs made at least 300 are nt'ers

Ugh my ID is still "In Progress" ...seeing everyone get theirs just makes me want mine all the more. To those that have received theirs already how is the quality? In particular how is the quality of the regular leather? I went with basic white for the toebox and am wondering if they will just end up looking creased and beat after 10 wears or so like the reg AF1s.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

rhythm - what did you decide on those?  i think the hi-top makes them look kinda goofy, although i do like the colorway.  the clear neon sole looks really nice.
See, I don't know though, 'cause I thought it looked dope on-screen:

34g5wm1.jpg

The final product didn't look as cool. I thought it was the sole not being as bright.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Ugh my ID is still "In Progress" ...seeing everyone get theirs just makes me want mine all the more. To those that have received theirs already how is the quality? In particular how is the quality of the regular leather? I went with basic white for the toebox and am wondering if they will just end up looking creased and beat after 10 wears or so like the reg AF1s.
Nothing I've ordered has any regular leather on it, but the quality on everything else is decent. The elephant print feels slightly firmer than the print on AJ IIIs, and the nubuck doesn't seem like it's susceptible to creasing.

Don't have the heart to break 'em in yet, to see how they'll hold up to creasing. I like how they look... in deadstock condition.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

the regular ID leather is much better than the plastic pleather found on the current GR forces.

Awesome, exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks a lot.

Ditto.

Those USA's are sick. Can't wait until they drop. Doesn't seem like they'll be too hyped up either, everybody's talking about all the other olympic stuff dropping.

For those that have IDs, do they run a little bigger than regular GR's or the same?

Back
Top Bottom