OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Another L.

I'm one of the few that's willing to pay 250-300 for em.

But resellers getting greedy af now. Cant even keep a price steady lol

I feel like using the app will have better results than the desktop. then again, i scored the off white from my desktop... but that wasn't draw. who knows...

Somebody opened their pair and got this
24312465_10211459131610340_7814802137863835694_n.jpg

Somebody in that factory would owe me a fade. Def tried them on and strutted around for a bit lol

Wow after that snkrs draw ended someone instantly met my asking price. Now seeing how much they went up so quick I wish I would of been greedier.

Ya'll foul for liking that mans post back there lol
Resell is mad lit for these trash ho Ross dress for less canvas joints. Dem prices shot up sinve no one copped on the draw fam. These is uglier and plainer than what Dey selling at Marshall’s, but you add this clown impregnating a K and you get hypebeast for some po boy canvas joints w no swoosh. If I see fam in the joint wearing these joints I will remove their swooshes and replace w a Velcro L and some bedazzled jewels me old lady ooped me from one of dem infomercials

Resell is mad lit for these trash ho Ross dress for less canvas joints. Dem prices shot up sinve no one copped on the draw fam. These is uglier and plainer than what Dey selling at Marshall’s, but you add this clown impregnating a K and you get hypebeast for some po boy canvas joints w no swoosh. If I see fam in the joint wearing these joints I will remove their swooshes and replace w a Velcro L and some bedazzled jewels me old lady ooped me from one of dem infomercials

You sound like one of them dudes that call a girl ugly if she doesn't respond to his "Aye girl!!"

My mans is on something lol
i ain't on nothing i like dez so i dap you on here why you trippin and messin. i called Nike told em to take all me entries out of the draw cuz i aint no hood rat wearing these canvas Scott Travers joints, they look like outlet trash where it goes down 50% and you get a 25% coupon and then you stack like 3 more 25% coupons and like you cant do the math no more they so cheap they gotta pay you to take em and this bedazzle junk lookin like his grills, gross, i cop grails fam, not grills.

Ya I'm hyped about the Rocs. Hopefully they come in on time before my vacation on Saturday. I want to UNds them asap

Back
Top Bottom