OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif

488298-701-r1.jpg
These look $@#@!!% fantastic in this pic. I may get down when they drop.

What's the story with the XXX releases in the special packaging? Are they all Premium/Supreme with QS/HS availability?

I was looking on eBay and the prices they are asking for some of them are ridiculously high - considering that AF1 demand is at an all time low.

I'm actually feeling the camo ones. I just told my wife yesterday I was gonna take a break on sneakers for a while and now I'm contemplating trying to hunt these down when they drop and sneaking them into the house just to avoid the complaints.

the camos are ok at best..nike is trying to hard to bring bak th af1...if they keep it simple with dope textures and materials theyll be straight

I'm looking forward to these camo af1 and that royal blue and orange pair. For the ids safari anyone going to make a pair? IMO i'm not feeling them.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by All Ready

poor execution on the camo joints
pssshhh, that right there is a flawless victory.
1. vac tech with rolled edges.
2. clear outsole.

ThumbsDown.jpg

The print looks clean, but I agree that the vac-tech killed the shoe.  After seeing vac-tech in person, I will never buy a pair.

any word on a RD/price for the camos?

also, havent bought an AF1 in awhile. Want to know if they are TTS. im a TRUE 10.5, but from the looks of em i think i can get away with a 10.

My "Atmos" inspired Elephant Print AF1's: I'm totally satisfied with how they came out.
pimp.gif

Would love to hear everyone else's opinion!
happy.gif

Thanks.

PO

after buying a pair of white vac techs, i'm never buying another vac tech shoe again. ever 
sick.gif

Crap-tech must be dirt cheap to produce that's why so many AF1s are getting that treatment.

It's basically pick your poison with today's AF1 - seamless/crap-tech construction with premium materials or stitched panels with garbage materials.

Originally Posted by JRodski

any word on a RD/price for the camos?

also, havent bought an AF1 in awhile. Want to know if they are TTS. im a TRUE 10.5, but from the looks of em i think i can get away with a 10.

Im a true 10.5 and i prefer 10s with my uptowns. Thats just me tho.Yes sir! Info on the price please? The bigger air unit got me curious if Nike will jack up retail.

Originally Posted by vood99

after buying a pair of white vac techs, i'm never buying another vac tech shoe again. ever 
sick.gif

Crap-tech must be dirt cheap to produce that's why so many AF1s are getting that treatment.

It's basically pick your poison with today's AF1 - seamless/crap-tech construction with premium materials or stitched panels with garbage materials.
What's so bad about the Vac Tech material?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom