OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

John Elliott’s released in LA???

why is everyone losing their ish over pairs that have released in LA? it’s called marketing - aka hype. everything will release widely in the coming weeks to months. y’all don’t think nike is seeing what the market does with these early pairs? everybody just calm down - we will get our shot at everything.

john elliots did drop over the weekend. didn't think they were they great in person.

was in line yesterday saying i was hyped for hong kongs and dudes around me had no idea what i was talking about

thinking it's definitely a NT favorite

33pbu39.jpg

why is everyone losing their ish over pairs that have released in LA? it’s called marketing - aka hype. everything will release widely in the coming weeks to months. y’all don’t think nike is seeing what the market does with these early pairs? everybody just calm down - we will get our shot at everything.
People said this about the linens......

This Taiwan retro release is exactly like the Linens. Ain’t going to see Shi.t

I've only seen one person cop the JE's my size 10 too lol, im suprised i havent seen more people talking/selling about them. yeah they're plain jane, but i think they are very good.

hate that X stitching. rest of it looks pretty good.

i bet the hong kongs go on clearance like every other nice af1 release that they’ve done recently. if the leather is like the original release, it’s actually not that good. i would love to see the taiwans get a wide release though. one of the few patent leather pairs that i like (even though patent creases horribly).

Heres a pic of the pairs I picked up. I went to Nike to get the Undefeated Kobes. Was 7th and 8th in line. Certain sizes were gone already. I heard there was 100 pairs made.

PS both pairs are already sold so I hope its ok

Navy/Chocolate AF1 ID today.
29ws9rd.jpg
bro you make some of the nicest IDs. I know this pair isn't anything super creative but it's so clean due to its simplicity and the colors working well together. The others pairs you've done are dope also.

With the retro of Taiwans, which imo are the greatest AF1 Low, I figured I'll dig up some of pics of when I was obsessed AF1 Lows:

tumblr_p4cv32lqbJ1qcnm4eo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4cwizkIGL1qcnm4eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4cv32lqbJ1qcnm4eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4cwizkIGL1qcnm4eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4cwizkIGL1qcnm4eo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4cwizkIGL1qcnm4eo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4cwizkIGL1qcnm4eo6_1280.jpg
all I want are those Atmos and Stash pairs. I just can't see myself dropping the money for them. :smh: :lol:

:smh: :smh:

Like I was saying, Nike rewards resellers and the beasts.....
Too bad I'm neither. This the one time I went to opening release since I lived in LA so I dont go out buying shoes to resell. Been on NT before the OG Taiwans dropped. I was gonna keep them but cant say no to $500

Too bad I'm neither. This the one time I went to opening release since I lived in LA so I dont go out buying shoes to resell. Been on NT before the OG Taiwans dropped. I was gonna keep them but cant say no to $500
Lying ***
Plenty of shoes I have are worth more than that
Or could get $500 for easily
But I love em too much
U got them purely for resell purposes
I ain’t mad at do ur thing
but don’t lie about why u got em

Lying ***
Plenty of shoes I have are worth more than that
Or could get $500 for easily
But I love em too much
U got them purely for resell purposes
I ain’t mad at do ur thing
but don’t lie about why u got em
You got plenty of shoes over $500 that's cool. Real talk I didn't know they were limited or worth $500 until after I bought them. Oh well. If they wasn't then I'd be keeping them. Pretty simple. Yall wanted pics so I provided and gave some info.

Back
Top Bottom