OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Uploaded a new video with an on foot of the hong kong! Check it out

Search for places that laser engrave trophies, keychains, leather goods and such. These places aren’t hard to find. Most of these spots haven’t done shoes but with some sweet talk they’re usually up for a challenge.

I have a go-to spot about 30mins away
good looks
just googled some spots
gonna search for the seamless one piece pairs
and gonna get em layered to look like the mark smiths :pimp:
good looks on the idea
been wanting a pair of mark smiths for YEARS
i kill myself for not buying a pair at retail when they released :smh:

classics-revisited-af1-mark-smith-laser-14.jpg

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare To let you know ahead of time, most places will only be able to laser flat panels as the beam operates in a small focus range. So, a design on the heel is no problem, toebox, any flat panel but the curves will lose clarity and fall out of focus/won’t be cut.

Shoes like the Mark Smith are laser engraved on a flat piece of leather and then assembled.

Hoping to see Hong Kongs hit sale.

@JaeMurakami your video actually has me kinda hype to get a pair. U gotta work on pronouncing Niketalk tho. I think you're the first person I've ever heard butcher the name like that.

Props on the vid tho. Keep em coming. Purp highs might be a top 3 air force 1 ever to me. Let the kids sleep.

@JaeMurakami your video actually has me kinda hype to get a pair. U gotta work on pronouncing Niketalk tho. I think you're the first person I've ever heard butcher the name like that.

Props on the vid tho. Keep em coming. Purp highs might be a top 3 air force 1 ever to me. Let the kids sleep.

@sneakaprince
Thank you! Yeah... forgive me for that lmao, :sick: i kinda rushed the video, i really wanted to get it out so people can get an idea lf what the shoe is kinda like in person lol ill work on that :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

:rofl:
I was dying at that too
My dude said
Nik-talk :lol:

I just say NT. I'm sure most people into sneakers already know what that means.

Any updates on that supposed Cocoa retro? The news and release of the Taiwans and HKs happened quick, but a month after sites first reported the Cocoas, nothing else.

Just picked up these mushroom jewels from the Nike outlet in sawgrass for $48

Nice, hope the lows come by my outlet. Didn't really see anything in mine to use the F&F code for.

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Suede” Pack Coming In Three Striking Colorways
4 / 5 2 hours by Ben Felderstein

Nike keeps the new Air Force 1 looks coming, with this brand new “Seude” pack that dresses the iconic sneaker in three unique color schemes. Fully adorned in premium suede, each Swoosh is surrounded by white piping to add some depth to the tonal design. A customary Air Force midsole finishes off these looks, and completes the tonal aesthetic from head to toe. At the moment, no specific release date exists, so keep it locked to Sneaker News for updates regarding this bold AF1 collection. In the meantime, check out some detailed images below and tell us what you think of this new collection.

nike-air-force-1-low-suede-pack-coming-soon-2.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 LowStyle Code: AA1117-400

nike-air-force-1-low-suede-pack-coming-soon-6.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-suede-pack-coming-soon-3.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 LowStyle Code: AA1117-201

nike-air-force-1-low-suede-pack-coming-soon-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-suede-pack-coming-soon-5.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 LowStyle Code: AA1117-601

nike-air-force-1-low-suede-pack-coming-soon-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom