OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

EB852DA0-1A7A-428F-899E-9C5E509FA649.jpeg
Anybody cop this pair? They're $117 on ndc and this is the only picture I could find in hand on Google. Just wanted to see better pics before ordering them.

AlphaFoxtrot1 AlphaFoxtrot1 some other countries use DD/MM/YYYY format for dates.

Thanks for the heads up. Yea I realized after I posted, gotta be aware of my ethnocentrism.

for those that coppee, what sizes did you get
Curious. I got a 10

I got a size 10 as well. Fits well, has more room for my right toe than the HKs I have. These ship in the US as USPS International Economy so they move slow. Mine got to the US last week and was stuck in a distribution center a couple miles away for like 4 days before it got to me today.

That 11/11 date is :pimp:

Still no luck on finding an exact release date, but I did have a thought.....I remember back in the 90s (and I'm guessing before that too) some shoes didn't have an exact release date, you just went into the store, and they were there. Maybe that was the case with the AF1.

Man, I want to be patient with these Taiwans but at the same time Im getting anxious. As soon as I pay resale, we are gonna get a definite release date.

I ordered a sz 10 thru the 3rd preorder round on kix files. Tracking hasn't updated since 16th still says it has only left hk

I ordered a sz 10 thru the 3rd preorder round on kix files. Tracking hasn't updated since 16th still says it has only left hk

Don't bug out bro my **** was the same way last week. actually just got my first pair today. I was pretty pissed it was taking so long but they are coming. I don't know if its on USPS or the Hong Kong postal service but **** seems to be leaving there very very slowly.

My second pair got cleared Saturday and I'm hoping they will make it to me here in WI before Wed. Thought I'd get them tomorrow but they seem to be stuck in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom