OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I just got some '01 linens recently. I bought them used so it's possible but the air unit deteriorated already, but by the time I was wearing them they were definitely deflated. I walked almost ten miles that day and they were not comfortable but not torture, either. I'm gonna keep rocking em for lighter wears for sure.

Is the deflation really noticeable? AF1's aren't comfortable to begin with so wondering if it's even noticeable.

Is the deflation really noticeable? AF1's aren't comfortable to begin with so wondering if it's even noticeable.
There was definitely some rattling in the midsole. I haven't had that many af1s, I have procells and hong kong retros and I find both pretty comfortable. Put in ten miles the first day I wore procells and felt good. I had a couple other af1s like ten years ago and I don't remember them being uncomfortable at all, either. My linens have a slightly more narrow fit as well (probably because the toebox isn't modeled after the michelin man :lol:). All are the same size, 11.

10.5 and 11.5 ivory snakes on ftl.com

BFEDD795-D28C-482A-B7AC-5089515BD689.png

Those have been up for a while, they are just in the section of Raptors-related stuff because they are, for some reason, called an "Air Force 1 Low NBA By You"

Gum Soles Return To The Nike Air Force 1 With Blue And Maroon Trim
June 13, 2019by Sneaker News

There’s few things more summer-ready than a crispy pair of white Air Force 1s and few embellishments more classic than a gum sole, so Nike has brought both together on this new AF1 Low colorway. Using traditional tumbled leather for its construction, this Force’s most noticeable accents then arrive via a classic burgundy Swoosh/heel tab and a unique new tongue badge that features a blue Swoosh with burgundy and white trim. Blue insoles offer extra contrast of the hidden variety, and down below a white midsole and the aforementioned gum outsole complete the look. A true staple that can easily find a place in even the most discerning fashionista’s warm weather sneaker rotation, these low-cut Nike shoes are available now for an economical $90 USD. Look through a full set of official images directly below and head over to Nike.com to secure your pair when you’re done.

Nike Air Force 1$90Color: White/Blue Void-Gum Medium BrownStyle Code: CI0057-101

nike-air-force-1-low-white-blue-void-gum-CI0057-101-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-white-blue-void-gum-CI0057-101-6.jpg

Gum Soles Return To The Nike Air Force 1 With Blue And Maroon Trim
June 13, 2019by Sneaker News
Gum soles always a must cop

There’s few things more summer-ready than a crispy pair of white Air Force 1s and few embellishments more classic than a gum sole, so Nike has brought both together on this new AF1 Low colorway. Using traditional tumbled leather for its construction, this Force’s most noticeable accents then arrive via a classic burgundy Swoosh/heel tab and a unique new tongue badge that features a blue Swoosh with burgundy and white trim. Blue insoles offer extra contrast of the hidden variety, and down below a white midsole and the aforementioned gum outsole complete the look. A true staple that can easily find a place in even the most discerning fashionista’s warm weather sneaker rotation, these low-cut Nike shoes are available now for an economical $90 USD. Look through a full set of official images directly below and head over to Nike.com to secure your pair when you’re done.

Nike Air Force 1$90Color: White/Blue Void-Gum Medium BrownStyle Code: CI0057-101

nike-air-force-1-low-white-blue-void-gum-CI0057-101-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-white-blue-void-gum-CI0057-101-6.jpg

Size - 9.5

Price - $250

Source of Purchase - Flight Club

Thoughts- They are worth every penny. I should have went down half a size. I am ordering the Ivory Snakes in a 9 instead of a 9.5.

Although almost all AF1's run a half size big IMO, I feel like the Cocoas might run a full size big/long.

Back
Top Bottom