What is it? Page won’t load.
nike-air-force-1-high-emotionally-unavailable-release-date.jpg

Me old pair...

AF1Denims 002.jpg
AF1Denims 003.jpg
AF1Denims.jpg

Top 3 air force ever for me

Will do this and a black denim version when the Levis go live

(Silver 3M swoosh and Krinks are the other 2)

Then again theres so many forces idk i think im missing some to put in my top 3, thats just off the head

Last edited:
The Nike Swoosh was drafted in 1971 by graphic design student Carolyn Davidson. Since then, it has transcended sport and become one of the world’s most recognizable logos. It was also subject to numerous articulations in the 1970s, ranging from the single Swoosh to the famous Futura logo lockup. Some of this diverse graphic design legacy is celebrated in a trio of new footwear packs, collected under “The Evolution of the Swoosh,” releasing from Foot Locker, Inc. (Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Eastbay, Footaction). Each carries a different articulation of the Swoosh across Air Max, Air Force 1 and React Element 55 silhouettes.

EAup7CnVAAA3w5l

EAuqeRNVAAAR12S

EAuozUAU4AAX7qF

EAuozUCVUAAYUHZ

not a fan of the pebbled "leather" theyre using on a few of these new AF1's either but the fact that theyve released them literally everywhere combined with the fact that AF1's arent "in", means if you wait long enough, some of em can be copped for 50-60 bux easily. including those wht/blk/gum highs.

@ that price, i can live with the quality of leather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom