OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got these for 60 USD DS, they smell weird, are these legit? Seller claims, he got it from End.

Thanks

IMG_20190816_124330.jpg IMG_20190816_124112.jpg IMG_20190816_124024.jpg IMG_20190816_123933.jpg

i think ima sell mine. still havent UNDS'd

or maybe save for the AF1 exchange

If these were limited & hyped mogs would be all over them. I love quiet lowkey drops. How they should be without the hype and build up.

The leathers tumbled instead of straight, but we knew Nike wasn’t gonna give us that premium quality. Honestly just happy to finally have this colorway with decent leather. Will def grab another pair if they happen to go on sale.

24298966-5904-4336-B050-03B5F5D78AD7.jpeg
If these were limited & hyped mogs would be all over them. I love quiet lowkey drops. How they should be without the hype and build up.

The leathers tumbled instead of straight, but we knew Nike wasn’t gonna give us that premium quality. Honestly just happy to finally have this colorway with decent leather. Will def grab another pair if they happen to go on sale.

24298966-5904-4336-B050-03B5F5D78AD7.jpeg
Whats the style #

I was just thinking about the Air Force 25. I wish nike would retro these. They felt like boots and sucked to play in, but I thought they looked great for casual wear and you can really feel the zoom, which was also double stacked in the heel with max air. The leather was really on point, especially this cw (which might be a reason they wouldnt want to retro them). Anyone else had these?
snusa-detail_20-sf

^ Agreed. I remember seeing those in stores when I was in middle school and even then I thought they were ugly.

Then again, these were my first forces that I got in 8th grade so my taste wasn't that much better
Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Charles-Barkley-Suns-Away.png

Yea canvas pack was like only ones worth mention had the greys also the am95 with the max air bubble were dope that and the pack they did with all the artist

Hey anybody remember the page with all the forces ever made on nike.com and you could vote for which top 3 were the best and nike was supposed to retro I know purple his were one I think the JD grey black were another but it ended up not happening idk why anybody know what im talking bout ??

Back
Top Bottom