OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

id-jpeg.2412597

I know this is a AF1 thread but these are CLEAN AF.
Shape is so bad they look like clogs :smh:

i still see last years at certain spots

The Nike Air Force 1 High “Flax” Returns As A Seasonal Mainstay

2 hoursby Ross Dwyer

Would it really even be fall without a pair of flax-colored Nike Air Force 1s? The Swoosh Brand has provided workboot-colored takes on the beloved basketball-turned-lifestyle shoe each and every year, and this year’s first flash of “Flax” has now appeared by way of a rugged Air Force 1 High. With its beefy shape and high-cut upper, the AF1 High is arguably the easiest pair of Nike shoes to apply a boot-style makeover to, and here the entirety of the shoe is covered in the seasonally-appropriate tan tone. The upper is made of nubuck, while the tongue, throat, and proprioceptus belt — or strap, in layman’s terms — are made of a rugged tan fabric. Further boot-style detailing then arrives via flecked rope laces and silver detailing that graces both the top eyelet and the strap’s hook-and-loop closure, adding an extra dash of flair. If you need to get your flax game right for the fall, you can expect these formidable Forces to release in the coming weeks at the retailers listed below for $130 USD.

Nike Air Force 1 High$130Color: Flax/Wheat-Gum Light Brown-BlackStyle Code: CJ9178-200

squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!!

i've really been alive long enough to see my team go to 9 superbowls & win 6 of them, man...

#blitzfor6ix
#embracethehate.

squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!!

i've really been alive long enough to see my team go to 9 superbowls & win 6 of them, man...

#blitzfor6ix
#embracethehate.

Hell yeah let’s go. Wanna see what the AF1 looks like

Also, looks like they're dropping at Gillette on Saturday at 9am with leftovers going online at noon.

That patriot force isn't bad, I don't mind the FK upper. I want to know more about that Goretex pair for sure.

I may be the odd man out but I do not like that Sherpa lining on the Levi's ID pairs. I get why it's there but I feel like my foot would be burning up in that thing.

Back
Top Bottom