OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I want the blanket too. I'll wait for the AF to drop. Samsung Pay is offering 12% cash back FYI.

Work flow! Had to roll up the pants a bit to not stain the tongue but liking these more and more!
EC52DAC8-2337-40A3-8CCB-D1C0433DF534.jpeg

I'm glad I hit on the N7 AF1s without issue (went for them first), but I didn't realize that the Air Mocs were gonna go so quick. I didn't even know they were releasing until yesterday, and figured that they would be in greater supply since they were on NDC and not SNKRS. Should have gone for them first, but hopefully they pop up somewhere else and I can cop. Them things are wild, in a great way.

Make these on the way to pick up my Pendleton.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191107-123144_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-123144_Chrome.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 121
Is it just me or is the shape on the Pendleton air forces and 90s horrible? I can’t unsee it.
Naw you’re not alone. the toe area is what really bothers me on my pair. The swoosh’s all look good on my pair but the toe box area :smh:

Ordered two pair of them but when I check my order it shows the wrong graphic on them. I remember others on a previous NBY having that issue. What was the outcome? Did they show up right or did they show up like the order confirmation showed? I ordered the razor but the email shows this one, which isn't even an option for me.

af1LowKaraboHO19_v1

Ordered two pair of them but when I check my order it shows the wrong graphic on them. I remember others on a previous NBY having that issue. What was the outcome? Did they show up right or did they show up like the order confirmation showed? I ordered the razor but the email shows this one, which isn't even an option for me.

af1LowKaraboHO19_v1
For that theme the left shoe has the rose/comb and the right has the clippers. I was confused by that too.

Back
Top Bottom