Color: White/Charcoal
Style Code: CD0910-100
Price: $100
1581528155232.png

1581528175592.png

1581528191150.png

1581528215029.png

1581528228263.png

Making a mockery of BHM with that garbage. They should be taken to task for 'designing' 'ish like that. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I was thinking that too but then I remembered that Nike was probably one of the first sneaker companies to really embrace BHM and they’ve turned it into an annual thing. I don’t think (I’m probably just not familiar) that any of the other big sneaker companies have such practices.

this years AF1 sucks for sure but it’s a small slight considering they are the only guys putting in any work to celebrate our community in the sneaker market.

I was thinking that too but then I remembered that Nike was probably one of the first sneaker companies to really embrace BHM and they’ve turned it into an annual thing. I don’t think (I’m probably just not familiar) that any of the other big sneaker companies have such practices.

this years AF1 sucks for sure but it’s a small slight considering they are the only guys putting in any work to celebrate our community in the sneaker market.
congrats on the engagement
how did u propose???

Fair enough sneakaprince sneakaprince but they are charging people top dollar for these shoes and there's no guarantees on where the proceeds from the sale of the shoes end up.

From an aesthetics point of view, it's just my opinion but these don't seem to take BHM seriously. Just my $0.02 my G and I don't dispute what you're saying about them being of the pioneers when it comes to celebrating BHM.

congrats on the engagement
how did u propose???

My guy.... I appreciate it. We just had dinner at the spot the spot we first met. Then I asked her to marry me. I’m simple bro. I wouldn’t have even taken the pic if it wasn’t so taboo not to do such things. Her step mom is on the young side and wanted me to make a production of it, I had to veto all that and just settle on the pic.

Me and shorty been on and off for like 5 years it was definitely time to **** or get off the pot.
Fair enough sneakaprince sneakaprince but they are charging people top dollar for these shoes and there's no guarantees on where the proceeds from the sale of the shoes end up.

From an aesthetics point of view, it's just my opinion but these don't seem to take BHM seriously. Just my $0.02 my G and I don't dispute what you're saying about them being of the pioneers when it comes to celebrating BHM.

My man we are actually of like mindsets. This years design seems kinda lazy and off putting (parts of it even remind me of a clown). I wanna give Nike the benefit of the doubt with the design however, I’d love more details regarding the execution and design choice.

You bring up a good point though. A lot of this is just pure marketing. We don’t know where these BHM Profits actually go. It’s be cool to hear Nike is building schools or gyms at least with the proceeds.

My guy.... I appreciate it. We just had dinner at the spot the spot we first met. Then I asked her to marry me. I’m simple bro. I wouldn’t have even taken the pic if it wasn’t so taboo not to do such things. Her step mom is on the young side and wanted me to make a production of it, I had to veto all that and just settle on the pic.

Me and shorty been on and off for like 5 years it was definitely time to **** or get off the pot.
so u did get back with ur sons mom
congrats again man
whens the wedding and any BIG wedding plans
or something small and private

My man we are actually of like mindsets. This years design seems kinda lazy and off putting (parts of it even remind me of a clown). I wanna give Nike the benefit of the doubt with the design however, I’d love more details regarding the execution and design choice.

You bring up a good point though. A lot of this is just pure marketing. We don’t know where these BHM Profits actually go. It’s be cool to hear Nike is building schools or gyms at least with the proceeds.
nike used to be better at bhm recognition
when it was lowkey
and wasnt a big show and spectacle
now that everyone does it
or try to capitalize on it
theyve gotten lazy
extremely lazy

2010 remains the best bhm shoe
followed by the 2005 Tuskegee airmen bhm shoe

Hi guys, does anyone know what the fit is like on the Gore Tex AF1 lows?

Half size down or TTS?

Nike-Air-Force-1-Gore-Tex

Thanks!

Anyone else still waiting on their NikeIDs with the Snakeskin or Suede options to be delivered?

-Drew

so u did get back with ur sons mom
congrats again man
whens the wedding and any BIG wedding plans
or something small and private

Bro I’m dumb late sorry I had a long one.

Definitely proposed to my BM. It was kinda BM or bust for me tbh. We can chat about it via DM but you already know that struggle of raising your kid in a separate household, I wasn’t with it at all. Not only do I love her but when I consider the love I have for Lil man it wasn’t really an option.

no crazy wedding plans yet but we’vekinda settled on Bali so we working everything backwards from there.

Anyone else still waiting on their NikeIDs with the Snakeskin or Suede options to be delivered?

Yup
I think mine are gonna hey cancelled for the heel writing and obvious color scheme to a certain high fashion brand

-Drew

Shout out to Nawghtyhare and the emergency backup for finally coming through with the Secret Santa. I honestly wouldn’t have gone for these otherwise, but for some unknown reason this pair fits my feet like a glove, and the glue smells fantastic

3BFC0469-F326-4646-A045-2934AE736D8A.jpeg
yo these are clean as hell
when did these release :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom