OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This thread is going to be stupid pre and post release of those plain Jane Supreme joints.

AF1s are going to be trendy again. I see the "Mileys" and "Hannahs" wearing flavors now... not the beat up whites anymore but flavors...

and before anyone ask the sizing question again, get your forces 1.5 sizes up from your normal size because for some reason they run crazy small now, e.g., if you wear a 9 get a 10.5.

1582300092838.jpeg

One of my customs pairs

Interesting...

Most of the time people post early supreme prices, they're wrong. Don't waste your energy listening to speculation. By the morning of release you'll know for sure because of EU/UK releases.

Internet rumors are bull**** and we're all smart enough here to not put stock into them.

Lol cant believe people were saying $250 for the AF1s. That price is reserved for the CDG collabs

$96 is cheaper than I thought. I was expecting $120ish. Basically only paying an extra $6 for the Stamp and Laces....not bad

Never going to happen. Nike isn’t going to waste money bringing back the old mold. I’m finally over it.

This thread is going to be stupid pre and post release of those plain Jane Supreme joints.

AF1s are going to be trendy again. I see the "Mileys" and "Hannahs" wearing flavors now... not the beat up whites anymore but flavors...

and before anyone ask the sizing question again, get your forces 1.5 sizes up from your normal size because for some reason they run crazy small now, e.g., if you wear a 9 get a 10.5.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom