OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Some of the best/most classic colorblocking ever....BUT....
Tired of hunting down pairs, yahoo japan is so risky due to the Coronavirus and that’s the only place I find OG’s of early 90s colorways.

....THIS! :smh:

Tired of hunting down pairs, yahoo japan is so risky due to the Coronavirus and that’s the only place I find OG’s of early 90s colorways.

snakeskin ids just came in.

Ordered two of the same pair with a different midsole color.

I’m deciding on which one I should keep.
What do y’all think

542C57B4-F388-4286-A0C4-DBDFD7930B81.jpeg
D0C98E2E-505D-4244-B736-3EAFC8F2307A.jpeg

I just realized that they messed up on the air and stripe color with the pair on the left (ore colored midsole).

I definitely went with pink on both and they sent me red.

Props.

dope ORIGINAL colorway.

like the wht midsole with pink nike accent...

1585063305978.png

New pickup. Swapped out red laces buuuut they're deflated :frown: I thought that'd they'd be straight since they're '06 and already worn and broken in, but nope. Air units are toast. Gonna try wearing once or twice and then list em and try and break even.

1585063305978.png

New pickup. Swapped out red laces buuuut they're deflated :frown: I thought that'd they'd be straight since they're '06 and already worn and broken in, but nope. Air units are toast. Gonna try wearing once or twice and then list em and try and break even.
Not worth trying a drop in insole for you?

Not worth trying a drop in insole for you?
I'm not sure that would alleviate the problem. The crumbling is beneath the footbed, so a thicker insole would only be flattening it out more.

edit: threw on for a walk to the post office. About 20 minutes there and back. Not as uncomfortable as my '01s that were blown out were. I'll see how long I can bear it. Pardon the laces from my vachetta nikelabs, ordering some standard flat white and blacks today.

1585071803586.png

Last edited:
I want to buy those black/white retros on sale but for some reason I can’t... they even have those ACG inspired ones on sale too...

Finally got another pair
Woulda had one for the super low last year
But the person flaked
Here’s the back story

And here’s the pics
Didn’t feel like taking great angle pics
So whatever
Been 12 long years
Folks who know
Know what these are
And the leather so buttery
Gonna stomp around in these this weekend
And yes they’re ds
5B723A62-D9C1-4305-9110-FEF397B8B38C.jpeg
31E889D1-96BA-4F6A-8494-6BED84A6B6A5.jpeg
I remember you mentioned at one point you had something special otw.

These what you were talking about?

🔥🔥 either way

Back
Top Bottom