OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

He ain't?
"No soy, papi"
Screenshot_20200510-110311_Instagram.jpg

I remember buying my wife a pair of PR AF1s back in 06. She said she would be uncomfortable wearing them (she’s 100% black) and she never wore them. I was tight.

When Nike went crazy with all the flag AF1s, I only had the PRs and West Indies.

Need to bring back the flag option on IDs

I know around NYC, some non Puerto Ricans people either get clowned or called out for rocking some flag 1s. I was this close to buying Dominican trainer scs from 2000 way back cause I liked the blocking. But I respect the Dominicans and Puerto Ricans by not rocking either.

I know around NYC, some non Puerto Ricans people either get clowned or called out for rocking some flag 1s. I was this close to buying Dominican trainer scs from 2000 way back cause I liked the blocking. But I respect the Dominicans and Puerto Ricans by not rocking either.
I wore the DR AF1 multiple times, never happened

I remember buying my wife a pair of PR AF1s back in 06. She said she would be uncomfortable wearing them (she’s 100% black) and she never wore them. I was tight.

When Nike went crazy with all the flag AF1s, I only had the PRs and West Indies.

Need to bring back the flag option on IDs
Clark Kent on payroll & not 1 Panamanian pair. Yucky really.

Different times. Only way you probably get clowned now is you do the dr kicks and Puerto Rico t shirt or vice versa lol
Things kinda soft now. You probably don't get checked. 90s and early 2000s were something else.

I’ve always loved the navy PRs with the red outsole and frog on the tongue but could never rock them cause I’m not rican. Same with the yellow/golden West Indies ones

If they ever release a Chile or Iran pair I’m all in! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom