OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This pandemic has me getting into kicks again. Picked up 2 pairs of Betrue. One was a size mistake and may end up sending it back. Quality is pretty decent.
IMG_20200630_132405.jpg
IMG_20200630_132515.jpg
IMG_20200630_132703.jpg

And honorable mention...Korea jewels that have been collecting dust in my closet forever.

IMG_20200630_132233.jpg
IMG_20200630_132335.jpg

Nah **** that. I’m mad. :lol:

im sorry there is nothing special about those Fieg x Kiths and they're a disgrace to the co.jps they supposedly pay homage to. Too bad, Until they bring back the old shape no new airs will be coppable for the most part. Sucks, I was lowkey hyped after seeing those samples on the 3rd slide

im sorry there is nothing special about those Fieg x Kiths and they're a disgrace to the co.jps they supposedly pay homage to. Too bad, Until they bring back the old shape no new airs will be coppable for the most part. Sucks, I was lowkey hyped after seeing those samples on the 3rd slide
I don’t think this model needs to have something special. Just clean colorways with subtle details. I don’t care about all that “paying homage” stuff he’s talking about. I just wanted the shoe.

donjuan513 donjuan513 Are the materials for the next round of ID going to look like that space hippie dunk photo thats floating around?

Back
Top Bottom