OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

snake option IDs sans snake for today.
4F725155-BC3C-4F81-B999-5FA8815E4F1E.jpeg

Good to hear. Some of the pics I've seen made the shape on them look off.
I pulled out some pairs and did some comparisons. Only significant difference I can see is the backtab sits up higher on the crafts than any other pair I have. That could make the rest of the shoe look flatter in comparison. But the rest of the shoe is the same height and build as other recent pairs, most closely resembling my Rocs in shape. The higher backtab doesn’t bother me on foot. It actually hugs the heel slightly more comfortably than other recent GRs.

Last edited:
I pulled out some pairs and did some comparisons. Only significant difference I can see is the backtab sits up higher on the crafts than any other pair I have. That could make the rest of the shoe look flatter in comparison. But the rest of the shoe is the same height and build as others recent pairs, most closely resembling my Rocs in shape. The higher backtab doesn’t bother me on foot. It actually hugs the heel slightly more comfortably than other recent GRs.

One of the first things I noticed was how there wasn't any empty space between your ankle and the heel. Good sign in terms of fit. Went ahead and ordered so I could secure my size.

donjuan513 donjuan513 those are good and the socks set them off. Do you end up returning any of your IDs or tend to end up happy with the end product?

I pulled out some pairs and did some comparisons. Only significant difference I can see is the backtab sits up higher on the crafts than any other pair I have. That could make the rest of the shoe look flatter in comparison. But the rest of the shoe is the same height and build as other recent pairs, most closely resembling my Rocs in shape. The higher backtab doesn’t bother me on foot. It actually hugs the heel slightly more comfortably than other recent GRs.

You have been most helpful, thank you.

Reactions: JPS
Personally, Air Force 1s don’t do it for me (no offense intended) so I’ve never owned a pair. With regards to sizing, do I go half size down? I’m specifically interested in the women’s p(her)spectives. I wear 10 in Jordan 1s so was thinking of going with men’s 9.5/women’s 11.

need sz12.5 in the white crafts.... if anyone sees them please hmu or dm. Size? had it but I missed them smh

Those Snake/Suede iDs are made in China? Well, I guess at least the one I ordered during last month is and I’m hugely disappointed to know that they aren’t made in Vietnam.

And the next thing that disappoints me is...., they left Xiamen (China) on 11th, got to Hong Kong on the next day and stayed there for 2 days somehow. Left HK on 14th for Taiwan (what??) and after staying in Taiwan just for few hours, they are somehow shipped back to China, this time to Shenzhen and that’s where they are now.... Originally, estimated delivery date to Tokyo was July 10th when I ordered....

damn seeing new sizes restocked on size? this am but not the one I need. really hope I didn’t miss the sz12.5 again smh

Back
Top Bottom