OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just got these in. Debating on keeping or not since I got them for less than retail.

Attachments

• 6A921EEB-A447-49D0-AFF6-39DB55FC515D.jpeg
    6A921EEB-A447-49D0-AFF6-39DB55FC515D.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 208
It's clear as day from the pictures they're using their typical trash leather.

Craft-like leather should be the bare minimum when Nike uses leather. :smh:
My eyes aren't that good lol. I disliked the pictures on the remastered series but was pleasantly surprised at what I got. These aren't any collab or hyped up remastered so they prolly will be what Nike has been giving us. Shame cause I got a pair of black straps to lace those with :frown:

I hate when they don't color in the ----AIR----- it looks unfinished. Clean colorways.
I strongly disagree fam. The accent color is already in the sock liner, heel-tab, swoosh and outsole... adding the color to the midsole is overkill.

Plus these are Remasters, which are supposed to replicate that OG style. I really hope they run these back and more for the 40th anniversary with decent leather (at the very least) and OG shape.

My eyes aren't that good lol. I disliked the pictures on the remastered series but was pleasantly surprised at what I got. These aren't any collab or hyped up remastered so they prolly will be what Nike has been giving us. Shame cause I got a pair of black straps to lace those with :frown:

Black straps are a MUST!

I wanted those 2016s for the longest but upon closer inspection the shape is still trash 🙄. Just because you remove the back panel doesn’t mean it’s remastered. I’ll stick w buying vintage pairs

I wanted those 2016s for the longest but upon closer inspection the shape is still trash 🙄. Just because you remove the back panel doesn’t mean it’s remastered. I’ll stick w buying vintage pairs

those were re-mastered colorways from the early 90s, like ‘90-91. I’ve seen lows from that period and while the shape is off Nike kind of got it right. Early/mid ‘90s pairs were shaped differently than the ones from the late ‘90s to early ‘00s.

think he means the back panel that says “NIKE AIR” and not Nike Air with the swoosh underneath.
Nah, he’s taking about the back panel not the heel tab. If you look closely, the mid panel and back panel are flush but in modern Forces the back panel protrudes like the front panel which makes the mid panel look sunken.

1596075000143.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom