OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

DD3231-001

XXXX - DD3231-001 - 101.png XXXX - DD3231-001 - 102.png XXXX - DD3231-001 - 103.png XXXX - DD3231-001 - 104.png XXXX - DD3231-001 - 105.png XXXX - DD3231-001 - 106.png XXXX - DD3231-001 - 108.png XXXX - DD3231-001 - 111.png

That's a remake of the CR7.

I noticed that too. It reminded me of this Matrix mid I had back in like 05.

Honestly most of these new forces are garbage as hell. I see what y'all see in the Bees but they are only slightly better than the rest.

Here's to hoping Nike does a "year of the AF1" revival similar to what they've done with the dunk in 2021.

I noticed that too. It reminded me of this Matrix mid I had back in like 05.

Honestly most of these new forces are garbage as hell. I see what y'all see in the Bees but they are only slightly better than the rest.

Here's to hoping Nike does a "year of the AF1" revival similar to what they've done with the dunk in 2021.
I wouldn't be surprised if the AF1 was "next" in the Nike hype machine.

On the Crafts it's just real leather? That's the hype?

That toe box shape too!

But on a related note, believe it or not but the crappy 'leather/pleather' that we see on lots of Forces are actually real leather. There's vids out there of this leatherologist ( :lol: ) guy who dissects shoes.

The tumbled/plush leather of the Crafts are also a big attraction to many.

I wouldn't be surprised if the AF1 was "next" in the Nike hype machine.
Been thinking that for a min now just waiting for it to happen.. almost seemed liked it was starting to when they started doing the linen retros and a few others from back in the day but seems like they never really ran with it like with dunks.

Nike toying with that vintage stuff again. They must've seen that uptick in people yellowing their jordans.

I remember Nike trying to push that pre-aged stuff on dunks and air max back in like 08.

Last edited:
Nike toying with that vintage stuff again. They must've seen that uptick in people yellowing their jordans.

I remember Mike trying to push that pre-aged stuff on dunks and air max back in like 08.
I'm not a fan of that factory vintage either. Vintage AJKOs in like 2009 or 2010, vintage dunks in 2010, air maxes from 2013 come to mind. I had the vintage air max 180 from 2013 and those were slightly more subtle. The people intentionally doing it is pathetic. Dudes will do anything to make their shoes look worn except wear them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom