OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

2016 Pendleton IDs today.
58C53097-7F94-4F4D-96F6-20AE297A6611.jpeg

speaking more on Rare outlet finds, You most definitely can find rare stuff anywhere, hey Believe me on this cause I found the 1Night only Stash Hi at my job Nordstrom rack here in Dallas. They only released at ComplexCon 2017 in LA I believe

speaking more on Rare outlet finds, You most definitely can find rare stuff anywhere, hey Believe me on this cause I found the 1Night only Stash Hi at my job Nordstrom rack here in Dallas. They only released at ComplexCon 2017 in LA I believe

Ehh that's still different from a Bespoke with under 50 pairs in existence. Even then what are the odds a more well known instagram/ youtuber just stumbles on them at Burlington/ Ross/ Marshalls.

Call me a pessimist but I never believe those post. Those same dudes pretend to o stumble on Off-whites etc at outlets

I hate those clout post

Even if they found it at an outlet, I seriously doubt any of the Nike employees gonna leave some off whites sitting on the shelf for sale :lol:

Thats what makes it so annoying. Like bruh my 13 year old cousins know what's up, you really think these Nike Employees don't?

The odds of one of these known sneaker dudes just stumbling upon that stuff is just slim unless they got connects which is possible but even then why throw it in our face, at some point we already knew you were plugged in.

And you would think after collecting all those ones you could come up with something ode to OGs
I mean how he's always saying nothing like the 90's

Geez Lux and Bmores!!! OfferUp the spot now??

It is if you have the patience and your ready to pull up on people ASAP lol. I got search alerts set for the main things I’m looking for and check it a few times daily. Most the good deals don’t last so you gotta catch em early. I’ve had major come ups on OfferUp and fb marketplace. Stuff you wouldn’t believe. There’s no more lowkey hidden gem sneaker spots anymore so this is the last frontier to fulfill my “thrill of the hunt” appetite 😂.

Back
Top Bottom