OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Damn..., just after a day or 2 from launching here in JP, can’t make something like the above anymore since Pendleton option aren’t now available for Tip, Eyestay, Tongue/Collar & Foxing... Are these options coming back or not? And it also doesn’t look like Safari option will be available for us anytime soon...

Sounds like you need to go to the "Stitch" options and choose the "OG Air Force 1 Stitch", which should allow the Pendleton options all over the upper. The "Zig Zag Air Force 1 Stitch" option only allows a limited selection of leathers and suedes on those panels you mentioned.

I know everyone’s heavy on the Pendleton’s and Safari options but surprised no one has done any HIGHS with the fall/winter coming.

7E40F2AD-D0CC-480E-8A11-D84DCDC1D9FD.jpeg

Westsidegunn af1

What’s That Promo! :nerd:
Pro tip: you can buy a 20% code on eBay for $10-15. Do one Pendleton and one Safari on the same order and save $54 off your order.
BA6EAEE0-C07B-401C-A6C9-94462FE9528D.jpeg

EF68FB89-9817-44D2-A81E-21C9158EB55D.jpeg
Just complain to nike chat after every order that the shoes don’t fit correctly and they’ll give you one 15-20%. i have about 20 more, it’s been working for me since twitter link only days.

Last edited:
Pro tip: you can buy a 20% code on eBay for $10-15. Do one Pendleton and one Safari on the same order and save $54 off your order.

You sir are a Gentleman and a Scholar.

Found someone selling them for 4.25. Worked like a charm.

Grabbed a pair of crafts and safari prints with a gift card I had.

How long with the Pendleton's be up?

I close on my house in a month so I don't want to spend but I don't want to miss out

I close on my house in a month so I don't want to spend but I don't want to miss out
You probably copped from dude up there that complains to Nike after every purchase :lol:

BA6EAEE0-C07B-401C-A6C9-94462FE9528D.jpeg

EF68FB89-9817-44D2-A81E-21C9158EB55D.jpeg
Just complain to nike chat after every order that the shoes don’t fit correctly and they’ll give you one 15-20%. i have about 20 more, it’s been working for me since twitter link only days.

Since you have so many...don't you want to dm me a code or 2 so I too can make another id order

I close on the sale of my house in three weeks, and purchase of my new house in five weeks. So I haven’t been spending (besides house related ****) but I broke and ordered a pair of Pendleton’s today. I just gotta get my house sold and then I can buy whatever I want :lol:

Back
Top Bottom