OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My brother’s pair. I like them much more in hand than I thought I would. Would definitely rock them all weekend if I had won a pair myself.

9A5E3DCA-EB27-4787-97FA-A672E23AACB7.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm genuinely confused by the 3M options.

Having the Vamp/Tip and the Midpanel/Foxing only be 2 options instead of the normal 4 makes things so unfun.

Why is there a winter focused shoe without a gum outsole option?

It seems like unless you like Grey it's tough to make anything uniform.....but the options are also too limited to make something wild & ridiculous either.

I don't hate everything on it tho, being able to change the Air on the midsole is nice, I like the reflective options, and I like being about to put words on the inside of the shoe.

If Nike added some suede options to this, and let us work with the individual panels you could make something awesome.

I came up with something that looks like Undefeated 5s.....or like those Flight Jacket 6s that I refused to pay $300+ for.

Agree on this but by far the worst thing is the 3M branding tags being stitched into the eyestay and having it hang all over the side of the shoe.

Laughable

nikeid

Anyone know if this is rainforest green or if these are from an older color palette?

Attachments

• 6EE24A50-9100-41F5-AAE8-6AF6AFDB1039.png
    6EE24A50-9100-41F5-AAE8-6AF6AFDB1039.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
CA41CF20-C6A0-485A-83C5-3339E2849EA5.jpeg
like everyone else. But got to say...for the price, the quality is insane. Makes me want to only do nike by you. The quality on these is wayyy better then $200 jordan retros or $170 GRs
I'm in this boat now. Nike by you is just affordable enough for me to just do customs. Why go nuts trying to pick up Js or some other hype shoe when i could just wait for color pallettes to change.

Nothing touches new balances custom product but so far every ID i got has been good. Just have to wait for the "members" options.

I'm in this boat now. Nike by you is just affordable enough for me to just do customs. Why go nuts trying to pick up Js or some other hype shoe when i could just wait for color pallettes to change.

Nothing touches new balances custom product but so far every ID i got has been good. Just have to wait for the "members" options.

getting to make shoes the way you want despite the limited options at times are the reasons why i’ve cared less about the GRs and hyped releases

new balances and their NB1 program is what got me doing this in the first place, but with their factory not up due to the pandemic, NBY has been a good substitute. just gotta make sure you get the orders are in before options/materials sell out

Any chance they restock Pendleton options? I had some other obligations pop up when they were on sale before.

CA41CF20-C6A0-485A-83C5-3339E2849EA5.jpeg
like everyone else. But got to say...for the price, the quality is insane. Makes me want to only do nike by you. The quality on these is wayyy better then $200 jordan retros or $170 GRs

I'm on the same wavelength.
I'll rather take my time to design a pair with the materials I want than to be sent on errands just to be put into a raffle or queue to get a chance to buy some J's.

That being said, I did not enjoy half the options disappearing before I get a chance to customise a pair.

Hopefully it's a one off.

Back
Top Bottom