OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Crazy part anybody can get a regular pair of the stussys and dye em the same way

Aint no different sku on the dyed pairs

Old schools today for this snowstorm.

Attachments

• IMG_20210130_125803_01.jpg
    IMG_20210130_125803_01.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 166
Scooped the Snakes today thanks to CARTEL777 CARTEL777 .. went in and saw them on the shelf and was surprised they were still there and more so that they had my size. I'm selective with AF1's and these are a must from watching the first drop. Swoosh could've had a better finish but that's the 'new' stuff they use. At least it will look like that forever :lol:. Otherwise, they are :nthat: Glad to have them and for retail finally. :lol:.

tempImageFlCS5W.png

tempImageZg2AWq.png

tempImageWBpHkw.png

tempImageGgEn3B.png

Scooped the Snakes today thanks to CARTEL777 CARTEL777 .. went in and saw them on the shelf and was surprised they were still there and more so that they had my size. I'm selective with AF1's and these are a must from watching the first drop. Swoosh could've had a better finish but that's the 'new' stuff they use. At least it will look like that forever :lol:. Otherwise, they are :nthat: Glad to have them and for retail finally. :lol:.

tempImageFlCS5W.png

tempImageZg2AWq.png

tempImageWBpHkw.png

tempImageGgEn3B.png

Dope!

So you mean...you went into a store, and got them for retail?......In 2021??? :nthat:

tempImageFlCS5W.png

tempImageZg2AWq.png

tempImageWBpHkw.png

tempImageGgEn3B.png
This is a stunt fam. Need these. It better not be a headache either.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I just read in the SB thread you got the 3M's at a Foot Locker??? :nerd: So many questions now with this release.

Did they accidentally release them early? Didn't even think Foot Lockers would get these.

Real spooky.. had no idea this was happening. I think some places just released them accidentally bc Undfd and livestock both were dropping the day before but ended up pulling and not releasing.

I was pretty surprised by it other than the fact that this one is a flagship HOH that tends to get everything on some level. Also a side effect of so many things having sliding RD’s with shipping delays. I bought Total Uptempos from an HOH in like November. Went back the next day to oop a member and they said come back on RD.

Real spooky.. had no idea this was happening. I think some places just released them accidentally bc Undfd and livestock both were dropping the day before but ended up pulling and not releasing.

I was pretty surprised by it other than the fact that this one is a flagship HOH that tends to get everything on some level. Also a side effect of so many things having sliding RD’s with shipping delays. I bought Total Uptempos from an HOH in like November. Went back the next day to oop a member and they said come back on RD.

So dope.

Well, if you picked up an extra 10.5 (my size in AF1's) please let me know. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom