OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

First pair of forces were the d town mids. For some reason they were for sale here in Boston
I was between these and those puffy phat farm shoes. Thankfully my mom made me go with these :lol:
86FF80EC-8004-49E9-A4F4-02AF90FFADCB.jpeg

Thanks for the replies. Definitely not feeling the stuffed paper. Feels cheap for a nice pair of retros but then again maybe they were going for that true retro feel when shoes didn’t come with inserts back in early 2000s.

Are those campers by Clark Kent a nike by you? I don’t think you can make the swoosh that color though.

Good call; the dubrae is white, the tongue tag is a generic white/black one, and there's actually a Nike iD box right under them :lol:

Clark got me hyped for a second. Excited to hopefully get these 3M Snakes this week at least.

Doubt it’s a retro. Campers are dope but not necessarily a need for me. Was just looking at a pair on eBay recently. With Nike bringing back all these classics I can already foresee a resurgence of the af1 heavy like how the dunks are now. Only a matter of time.

Hard to say with that pic. Could be regular ID's. I had tried mocking up campers during safari ID options and tongue tag is diff. Current ID options have thermal green as a swoosh option but that doesn't look like thermal green on clark kent's pair.
1612888631490.png

edit: maybe he did it w/ rainforest?
1612889163426.png

Last edited:
Hard to say with that pic. Could be regular ID's. I had tried mocking up campers during safari ID options and tongue tag is diff. Current ID options have thermal green as a swoosh option but that doesn't look like thermal green on clark kent's pair.
1612888631490.png

edit: maybe he did it w/ rainforest?
1612889163426.png

The swoosh on OG campers was graphite/grey, not green.

The "campgreen" is on the tongue tag, insole, back tab.

The swoosh on OG campers was graphite/grey, not green.

The "campgreen" is on the tongue tag, insole, back tab.
Wow, today I learned! Thanks for the info. Having always known the color as camper green I always thought the swoosh was a grey-green.

Back
Top Bottom