That’s that terrible leather right

Also
carnivals
fridays
blue Sheeds
horrid wheats
flax wheats
the love letters look a retro of the 05 vday
Love letters definitely remind me of those but it's reversed and they added the hearts which was a cool touch.

Love letters > 05 just off materials and details but 05s were my **** in high school.

Last edited:
I'mma big fan Air Ones so iWent on NIKEiD and cooked these up, iLove the Air Jordan I { royals } but iHaven't gotten my hands on a pair yet so this is the next best bet lol iDecided to change up and roll with a gum sole instead ,,,I'm excited to see what they look like when they arrive ✨
EMLEAF1600.gif

they DID make 12.5 and these aceholes went straight to ebay with them. bastards! lol

guy put up one for 225, which makes sense.

the other is 145 plus shipping. does that even make sense? did discount codes work n these?

Last edited:
So anyone have a list of what coveted pairs have seen a retro now?

Taiwan
Cocoa Snakes
Hong Kong
05 Eastern
3m Snakes

What else?
Did someone mention I Believe?
BTW, I thought they were released earlier this year, but since I just become aware SNKRS-JP is somehow listing them for Feb. 18th release, making me wonder whether they were pushed back or these are just restocking tho. (TBH, don’t really care especially since I’ve learned these are Tear Away...)
B5E786F2-1C86-44E0-AFCA-9774BC17F48E.jpeg
And have also become aware the above page actually states that these are limited to Japan only.... Is that right??

Did someone mention I Believe?
BTW, I thought they were released earlier this year, but since I just become aware SNKRS-JP is somehow listing them for Feb. 18th release, making me wonder whether they were pushed back or these are just restocking tho. (TBH, don’t really care especially since I’ve learned these are Tear Away...)
B5E786F2-1C86-44E0-AFCA-9774BC17F48E.jpeg
And have also become aware the above page actually states that these are limited to Japan only.... Is that right??
Those dropped on bait jp couple weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom