OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

for me it's way more about the THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU plastic bag tongue tag--almost an alexander wang type vibe...the rose is just a little bonus
1614268385147.png

1614268426284.png

1614268457246.png
Careful where you go with those alexander wang type vibes.

And I've searching for the pink all day on there and they're sold out already...WOW

Sorry to hear that.

I'm not really into Air Force One like that, I just posted on here to help peeps who are interested since it's relevant to this thread.

Did the sorry a%$ loser resellers utilize their bots on those perhaps?

Sorry to hear that.

I'm not really into Air Force One like that, I just posted on here to help peeps who are interested since it's relevant to this thread.

Did the sorry a%$ loser resellers utilize their bots on those perhaps?
No problem, I honestly didn't think these were gonna sell out that fast...

No problem, I honestly didn't think these were gonna sell out that fast...

I honestly don't have much knowledge about Air Force One because I have interests in other sneaks.

I know the ones you were looking for weren't classified as rare, so a sellout didn't seem logical obviously. Perhaps they were limited in quantities. Who knows?

But if resellers really hoarded those with their bots on the websites, that was wasteful and stupid because those won't have a high resale value. I don't see that kind of demand on those. If they're trying to resell them, they're going to incur a loss more than likely after overhead and fees due to low resale price.

They got fake pairs of the Puerto Rico pair that was cancelled last year? I seen a pair for a reasonable price but not sure if they’re real.

They got fake pairs of the Puerto Rico pair that was cancelled last year? I seen a pair for a reasonable price but not sure if they’re real.

It's a legit seller, he states "guaranteed 100% authentic", it's backed by eBay's authenticity program (even though their authenticators probably have no idea what they're doing), it's backed by eBay money back guarantee, etc. I say take a shot and see what you get. Doesn't seem like there's much risk.

Contact the seller and ask him for in-hand pics, and/or of the inside tag.

It's a legit seller, he states "guaranteed 100% authentic", it's backed by eBay's authenticity program (even though their authenticators probably have no idea what they're doing), it's backed by eBay money back guarantee, etc. I say take a shot and see what you get. Doesn't seem like there's much risk.

Contact the seller and ask him for in-hand pics, and/or of the inside tag.

Yeah I seen that but then I seen him selling Yeezys for retail and that’s a red flag.

Damn, apparently those basketball Yeezys are selling for retail and even under retail. Wow.

He had good feedback so I took the chance. Been wanting these. Should have just ****in bought them from Size? When I had the chance. $173 shipped isn’t too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom