OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

this one if not mistaken....

nike-air-force-1-low-canvas-grey-ah1067-003-5.jpg
I got these for Secret Santa last year. What did you do to dye them?

Those year of the roosters I bought got sent back by ebay. They don't specify why though.

I'm curious. From the outside they looked fake, but the picture of the tag you showed was legit.

I'm sure you won't get much of an explanation from them.

I'm curious. From the outside they looked fake, but the picture of the tag you showed was legit.

I'm sure you won't get much of an explanation from them.
The generic statement is "bad description, damaged box, missing items". They didn't say what but most likely the box was damaged and the fact he called them year of the monkeys instead of rooster. Sucks cuz i wont see those again probably ever.

Congratulations to you both! :nthat:

Congrats! Being a girl dad is awesome.

Beautiful! :pimp:

My personal favorite.
had 3 pairs of Tokyo’s I bought from some dude in LA that was just dumping them for the lowskii
Only have “1 pair of the OG and the ONO pair.

big props CARTEL777 CARTEL777 :nthat:

Congrats to you both 🙏🏿

Y'all are the best. Thank you so much for all the kind words. It means so much to me. 🙏🏽

Happy to finally have these. Should have just bought them when I had the chance on Size? but I was being cheap, hate spending money on shoes and they go on sale later. They look legit, took some pics so y'all can check and let me know if there's any red flags.

IMG_7197.jpg
IMG_7194.jpg
IMG_7198.jpg
IMG_7199.jpg

If ya'll wear size 12 and have a few g's to spend.

Some of the prices shocked me. The patent leather on a lot of them has turned into suede. Prices are way too much on some of them. Shocked to see him get rid of all his PR joints.

I wore my JE AF1's for our gender reveal today.

IT'S A GIRL!

Girls >>> Boys

I need Nike to drop those white, blue and grey pair already. If they touch SNKRS, they'll sell out.

Back
Top Bottom