OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I saw these in store tje other day. Weird the plant was on tje tongue and not the side which i thiught was a nice touch .
470D75AE-A172-4F11-9F1A-310CC8D478CE.jpeg

Which store was this?

So folks really bout to be walking around in the USPS Priority kicks huh
naw, UPS only

stopped using post office sometime within the past year...lost too many packages within a short span of time

prior to that, the last time they lost a package was when they lost a purple pair of clogposites I sent to Brooklyn about 15 years ago

only package UPS lost was my infrared 90's I bought off SNKRS...pissed me off cause I was able to get them 20% off

I'm told the drivers name is Wookie and he's on my **** list, BIG TIME!

Ugh...I'm in-between buying the 3m Snakeskin, Craft, and Tumbled Leather AF1s. I'm kinda favoring one of the two white ones since it's more versatile, but the 3m Snakeskins are so damn nice.

For the people who own the Taiwan retros, do they fit big? I was told they did but wanted to confirm in here before I purchase. Heard even going .5 down they’re still some room? Can y’all confirm this? TIA

(I go down .5 in all my AF1’s and have a narrow foot)

Last edited:
For the people who own the Taiwan retros, do they fit big? I was told they did but wanted to confirm in here before I purchase. Heard even going .5 down they’re still some room? Can y’all confirm this? TIA

(I go down .5 in all my AF1’s and have a narrow foot)
Definitely fits big. At least a half size.

Back
Top Bottom