OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

E6FD364C-918B-431B-ABBF-EAA2B0B2005E.jpeg

Bad night for a Mavs fan.

Yeah, these dudes suck. I'm so mad as a fan. Playing like bums. The Mavs have an innate ability to be able to waste 2 game leads. It's embarrassing.
I was pissed. And sadly I kind of expected it bc we play horrific at home. And doncic couldn’t even turn his head left during the game. Hope he gets substantially better before the next game on wed. Oh well, whatever happens happens. Mavs in 7. MFFL.

I was pissed. And sadly I kind of expected it bc we play horrific at home. And doncic couldn’t even turn his head left during the game. Hope he gets substantially better before the next game on wed. Oh well, whatever happens happens. Mavs in 7. MFFL.

I'm a big Mavs fan but that was pathetic. They were horrible. Regardless of Luka's neck and shoulder, that boy makes Shaq look great at free throws and it's unacceptable. KP has to go. I'm just hella mad, lol. What kind of defense was this?

I'm a big Mavs fan but that was pathetic. They were horrible. Regardless of Luka's neck and shoulder, that boy makes Shaq look great at free throws and it's unacceptable. KP has to go. I'm just hella mad, lol. What kind of defense was this?
Bro, you telling me?! My friends and I got a whole suite for the first time only to witness that trash.

Tomorrow is a new day. Gotta sleep this one off.

Anyone got a lead/link on this shoe? (Besides finishline/Jd sports) because they’re sold out in my size)
The style code is DJ6887 100

6FDBDD16-3360-4743-919D-D8B9AB56DBE3.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone got a lead/link on this shoe? (Besides finishline/Jd sports) because they’re sold out in my size)
The style code is DJ6887 100

6FDBDD16-3360-4743-919D-D8B9AB56DBE3.jpeg
No, but I have this model AF1 in another colorway and they fit really big on me, so you might be able to size down if you need to.

I feel like 1s are next... everything goes in a cycle. Eat now for the low while you can.
That's my exact goal this year. I refuse to pay for overpriced 1s and dunks and rather buy a few air forces instead of one of those. I plan to cop the Crafts and "Hello" next. >D

What do you guys think of the Tool-free 1-800(or whatever you call it)? Has anyone picked it up? I'm curious about the leather quality. I might hold off on the Crafts and buy these instead:
ipad_nike-air-force-1-low-1-800.jpg

Wore the Gore Tex forces over the weekend cause the forecast called for rain all weekend

when I did go somewhere it wasn’t raining at the time

did happen to put them to use this morning when draining water out of an inflatable pool for my kids

C5F91564-2485-49E4-A2F2-24AA6CA631C2.jpeg

The water got as high as my color so it was over the Gore Tex lining so I had the change them afterwards 🤷‍♂️

1EAA035E-4D86-48EA-BE22-A8D4F6427588.jpeg

Wore the Gore Tex forces over the weekend cause the forecast called for rain all weekend

when I did go somewhere it wasn’t raining at the time

did happen to put them to use this morning when draining water out of an inflatable pool for my kids

C5F91564-2485-49E4-A2F2-24AA6CA631C2.jpeg

The water got as high as my color so it was over the Gore Tex lining so I had the change them afterwards 🤷‍♂️

1EAA035E-4D86-48EA-BE22-A8D4F6427588.jpeg

Are those the insoles that came with those Goretexes?

-Drew

I feel like 1s are next... everything goes in a cycle. Eat now for the low while you can.
Woulda been happened already. There have been multiple off whites, kiths, stussy, supreme, etc. already. They've been making too many af1s for it to get to levels like dunk and jordan 1. White on whites might be tough to track down sometimes but almost any other GR is right there for the picking any time you want it. I think a lot of the non-sneakerheads are the ones eating up the bastardized versions so a regular ol suede or leather pair is left to go on sale.

We good.

What do you guys think of the Tool-free 1-800(or whatever you call it)? Has anyone picked it up? I'm curious about the leather quality. I might hold off on the Crafts and buy these instead:
ipad_nike-air-force-1-low-1-800.jpg
Picked em up when they first dropped. Much better in person to me and I like em A lot. Also got the black as well on a deep discount. Haven't worn em yet but plan too this fall. Prefer this pair over the other but do like both alot. I can't speak to a comparison of crafts since I don't own any yet.

Back
Top Bottom