OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i JUST noticed the cheaper option when was this implemented???????

Not 100% sure but I believe sometime over the past two weeks. I took advantage of it on Monday. More colors than the premium options. Comes out to about $175 or so after tax and shipping. Saw a few samples at NTNY and the leather was nice

How long have they had gum soles up as an option? Trying to determine if I need to rush to make another pair or if I can afford to wait a bit. Would like to see how my first pair comes out.

sick.gif

idk why everytime a white/white af1 retros, people cop. everyone and their grandma has em.
because its one of the cleanest and most classic cways of AF1 ... you can never go wrong with a white/white pair

because its one of the cleanest and most classic cways of AF1 ... you can never go wrong with a white/white pair
i can, though. 

what i'm saying is that sure, cop a pair. but why cop them every time they drop? it's pointless.

i can, though. 

what i'm saying is that sure, cop a pair. but why cop them every time they drop? it's pointless.
well they dont drop that often actually .. these white/white gum are surely different than the standard white/white that nike offers year round .. so theres a difference. And when a shoe like this can be your go to pair, they wear down faster ... i buy a new pair of white/white every 6 months becuase i wear them that much. Honestly theyre probably a 7 but i dont want them anymore afterwards so i give them off to someone less fortunate or take em to good will or something

well they dont drop that often actually .. these white/white gum are surely different than the standard white/white that nike offers year round .. so theres a difference. And when a shoe like this can be your go to pair, they wear down faster ... i buy a new pair of white/white every 6 months becuase i wear them that much. Honestly theyre probably a 7 but i dont want them anymore afterwards so i give them off to someone less fortunate or take em to good will or something
seems reasonable enough. no hate about the whole white/white rant lol.

seems reasonable enough. no hate about the whole white/white rant lol.
none taken ... my ma used to ask me ,back in HS when she had to buy them for me, why i needed a new pair so often and why when the ones i had werent in bad shape

ahhh back then they were around $60-$75 i think .. $75 for the mids

none taken ... my ma used to ask me ,back in HS when she had to buy them for me, why i needed a new pair so often and why when the ones i had werent in bad shape

ahhh back then they were around $60-$75 i think .. $75 for the mids
lows are just so fresh though.

Back
Top Bottom