OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^ basically, never ordered hell tho always webt with the premium options

Then again im new to nike by you

In all seriousness, they used to charge $190 for premium options and this leather looks to be some of the best they’ve ever used. And one if the best post-2013 id shapes I’ve seen. I’ve only ordered two NikeID AF1s in my life and I just ordered three of these last night. Get em while you can.

So I've ordered 4 pairs now. 1 is definitely going back. Another may depending on in hand. Other 2 are keepers.

Is there any way to delete off mockups that I've made? I've got too many lined up there it's annoying.

And my delivery window is September 14/15 for the ones I've ordered so I gotta wait a minute.

We’re about to sell them out of honeydew tonight.

I did my part last night.

A83A3B57-0B26-4A6A-BDA5-8478C91188D1.jpeg

579DB2CD-264B-4057-BE1B-F821CE98E248.jpeg

So I've ordered 4 pairs now. 1 is definitely going back. Another may depending on in hand. Other 2 are keepers.

Is there any way to delete off mockups that I've made? I've got too many lined up there it's annoying.

And my delivery window is September 14/15 for the ones I've ordered so I gotta wait a minute.

delete cookies

While I think that the strap can be awkward with highs, these should not exist...strapless AF1 high

And some upcoming lows that are a part of that sports specialties pack

That's weird since the strap is easily removeable on the highs. The big solid-color panel is too much without the strap to break it up on the highs.

Strapless highs look so wrong
That's weird since the strap is easily removeable on the highs. The big solid-color panel is too much without the strap to break it up on the highs.
The strap is annoying but give me the customer the choice of on/off. It slides out easily. No reason to not include it.

The worst is the mids strap. I've I've bred mids and I'm having to keep myself from walking near them holding a blade lol.

Finally decided to email undftd and was told 7-10 for order processing and another 7-10 days for shipping.

So basically be patient wackazz!

Cool with it as long as i get them. Wish they shipped though before snkrs drop so i know if i should try tomorrow or not. Now going to have to try just as insurance. And return if it turns out to be a double up.

Finally decided to email undftd and was told 7-10 for order processing and another 7-10 days for shipping.

So basically be patient wackazz!

Cool with it as long as i get them. Wish they shipped though before snkrs drop so i know if i should try tomorrow or not. Now going to have to try just as insurance. And return if it turns out to be a double up.
Yea I emailed them too earlier this week. Was told the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom