OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This. My folks were in high school when they had me and were passionate about me waiting.

Had some close calls I didn't have my 1sts until I was 33 and married, just makes stuff easier

Agreed.Your life belongs to your kids once they arrive, so squeeze all of the you out before you take on that responsibility @Lakers

I waited until I was 29, going on 30 before I had mine.

First pair landed. I’ll take better pics later on but man oh man this honeydew is beautiful in person.
F591E6E3-9E2D-4100-9BFB-C097410E8330.jpeg
18ADE04C-946F-449F-A1C6-65CCCA036688.jpeg

Flip side of the coin is when you have your first at 34 like I did then dealing with them takes a toll on you physically as you get even older. :lol:
My parents always got on me about not having kids earlier cause I’ll get exhausted real quick and they weren’t lying! Had my daughter at 34 going on 35. I’m 36 and she be wearing me out :lol: makes u wanna be one and done. My fiancé feels the same way and she’s 35 :lol:

My parents always got on me about not having kids earlier cause I’ll get exhausted real quick and they weren’t lying! Had my daughter at 34 going on 35. I’m 36 and she be wearing me out :lol: makes u wanna be one and done. My fiancé feels the same way and she’s 35 :lol:
Yo I’m 37 and just had our second in April, my wife 39 this year. This second one combined with the first damn near killed us. :lol: things finally getting better but damn these next decade or so gonna be brutal. :lol: I always wanted one but wife didn’t agree, didn’t win that battle :lol:

Contemplating getting another pair of iD’s cause the anniversary swoosh (with an outline) grew on me and I have a 10% birthday code that I’m told can be stacked with medical district

need to see how college grey looks in pics

my daughter went through a pair of forces already and I got my sign a pair that he’s been wearing

D5B48055-781F-4F2A-9112-6F6EF7E23971.jpeg

Though I’m afraid he no longer has a pair, he may have thrown one out the window on the way home today :emoji_expressionless:

4842C518-32ED-41C1-A098-85AF3318D0F7.jpeg

Where are you guys checking the progress? The order page for me has said the same thing since I pulled the trigger 2 weeks ago.

We are both 31 and will be 7 years next month married. Together since we were 18. Still not ready for kids. Maybe one day.
Take your time, man. I was a few months away from 40 when we had our daughter. No regrets. I could barely take care of myself, much less a kid, at 30. My financial situation is infinitely better now than 10 years ago so I'm able to give her all the things I want to give her. I never wanted having a kid to feel like a burden. I know it sounds awful to say it like that, but kids ain't cheap lol.

Pretty sure undftd has stores in Japan as well.
those look very good, mine came almost pre-creased smh
Mine too! Both sides were slightly creased. Finally struck out on the 3rd drop this morning. Was hoping to get all 3 packs to go with the bring back dunk highs I have but I guess I will just part out the pairs now.

My dad was 41 when I came along lol. But...my mom was 10 years younger than him at 31.

They got married at 25/35. He doesn't do hurry up well lol.

This is basically me. I’m happy with how things worked out, but I do wish I had the energy of 30 or even 35 year old me to give my son.

One thing people should consider is that they might not get a kid as soon as they start trying. It’s not unheard of to need 2 or 3 years.

I'm still in Chek Lap Kok for my #2 & #4 pairs.

Still nothing regarding shipping on #1 or #3. They both going back anyway so if they wanna cancel and refund now I won't be mad lol.

Back
Top Bottom