OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

UNDS
20210917_093936.jpg

Maybe a month or so ago a pair of Mike Tomlin Steeler Promos popped up on eBay I had never seen them before they were very nice just a little too worn for me to get into the bidding war aka I was broke that week ha
How do you search or monitor ebay so that you see these random pairs that pop up? I feel like ebay's sneaker section is kind of awkward to browse, unless there is something specific that I'm looking for.

How do you search or monitor ebay so that you see these random pairs that pop up? I feel like ebay's sneaker section is kind of awkward to browse, unless there is something specific that I'm looking for.
Basically what buddhashark buddhashark . I literally check eBay more than 50 times a day throughout my day with my search saved and it sorted by newest listings. Same goes for all the apps really you just gotta put in the time

Basically what buddhashark buddhashark . I literally check eBay more than 50 times a day throughout my day with my search saved and it sorted by newest listings. Same goes for all the apps really you just gotta put in the time
How many steals have you gotten with that dedication off people underpricing items?

Last edited:
nuclear1990 nuclear1990 honestly, a good amount. Like maybe a good bakers dozen +. The coolest thing for me to attain this past year with my dedication were my samples. I grew up on here as a kid and sample posts always blew my mind. Seeing the feng tey labels and boxes just like what? I will never be able to get some **** like that. I got 3 look see samples this year for under 400 all together. I’ve gotten a handful of salesman samples this year on the low low. But I also have over paid on a few shoes that I really wanted.

nuclear1990 nuclear1990 honestly, a good amount. Like maybe a good bakers dozen +. The coolest thing for me to attain this past year with my dedication were my samples. I grew up on here as a kid and sample posts always blew my mind. Seeing the feng tey labels and boxes just like what? I will never be able to get some **** like that. I got 3 look see samples this year for under 400 all together. I’ve gotten a handful of salesman samples this year on the low low. But I also have over paid on a few shoes that I really wanted.
do you always cop your size?

For this pair I wanted to pay homage to one of my favorite NBA players- Rasheed Wallace. Super cool dude, always phenomenal with the kids at the camps, beast on the court, and an AF1 lover. It was only right to dedicate one pair to the man who wore patent AF1s on the court.
877208BC-C3B8-47E3-AABA-2FCC84FDA705.jpeg
5EF09187-1EF2-44A1-A61A-19DDEE4EC9B4.jpeg

Green tongue and laces 👌🏾.
D79E1C76-DE69-45BE-A985-72FF476EB808.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom