OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Had to cop those Grey NYC Mids. I had the White/Blue joints back in the day. People love whining about Mids but those NYC Mids were popular around my way in the late 90’s. And since everyone loves mentioning who wore what, both Jay Z and Prodigy wore the Grey Mids in promotional shots for their albums. It’s a classic.

Last edited:
Had to cop those Grey NYC Mids. I had the White/Blue joints back in the day. People love whining about Mids but those NYC Mids were popular around my way in the late 90’s. And since everyone loves mentioning who wore what, both Jay Z and Prodigy wore them in promotional shots for their albums. It’s a classic.
how's the quality on those jawnz?

Pair #4 just shipped and apparently they are touching down the 19th.

It's weird because they are all leather and I ordered some mostly patent ones on the same order and they haven't shipped yet

Had to cop those Grey NYC Mids. I had the White/Blue joints back in the day. People love whining about Mids but those NYC Mids were popular around my way in the late 90’s. And since everyone loves mentioning who wore what, both Jay Z and Prodigy wore the Grey Mids in promotional shots for their albums. It’s a classic.

Shhhh bro.. last thing we need is that noise around this release for the real ones :lol:

I feel ya on that. I did the same. Idk if u we’re going for a classic look with this. Or goin for the 3m hit.
58DB49A6-70D5-4B1F-8498-52FA65899FA8.jpeg
802D4869-18DF-4399-9FCB-B965AEB377C7.jpeg

Blk/Purple :nthat:

CE52D301-959A-439F-A542-C04EBF7BC79A.jpeg

I really wish they had more tongue options. The red on the black tongue is the only thing stopping me from making my 3rd pair with all blk/purple leather this time.

Don't really do AF1s, but those 5 On Its are pretty tempting. The one with the blue snakeskin Nike check on it.

EDIT: Pulled the trigger. It's definitely a nice CW no doubt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom