OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Off white AF1 mid...

Screenshot_20211026-074455_Instagram.jpg
4F40195A-B26B-46A7-814E-40B76C759186.gif

And I’m not sure if this is even legit cause this guy doesn’t have a sleeve tattoo on his arm

Virgil is a supervillain at this point, he must be stopped
at which point did people start feeling like this?

i thought the dunks w the weird lace system was ugly and the 5’s w the bullet holes completely ruined a nice colorway (esp the terminator 2 looking colorway)

the pre broken down 2’s and these AF1’s are pushing how bad this look could really get

I’m thankful for all the good stuff I’ve been getting but at the end of the year it’s always what I didn’t get and so far this pair is so upsetting to me haha. These popped up on Mercari about two weeks ago for 150$ NO KIDDING 150$. After a little research it looked like maybe they were released on Nikes employee site not sure for how much. I bought them on Mercari but my gut told me they weren’t mine LOL. So next morning I have a refund and a cancelled transaction. I guess I haven’t completed enough transactions on Mercari for the seller to sell to me (trust me) despite having a confirmed PayPal / address? No idea. Sorry for the rant yall….no one really understands when I get upset about this stuff..I’m sure someone here can understand
DA99B668-87A4-4280-B5A2-1F149642A430.jpeg

Last edited:
What flaws?
Well, I’ve been a bit disappointed by my pair at first, and its overall quality. And my pair came in with a few scratches, which didnt help.
Maybe I was just expecting too much…
But at that price (75€), i shouldnt complain.

Anyone know when/where the AF1 Experimental Halloween pair is dropping? (The foamy pair)

Hi guys I was having some fun with NBY options again, they're currently sold out but this morning were available but... but... I've noticed that in the regular design/design suggested by Nike itself that some corduroy options appeared!!! :emoji_flushed: I write from Italy and I'm referring to Italy/EU site, maybe it's a bug, but... wow!
Peace!

Attachments

• custom-nike-air-force-1-unlocked-by-you.jpg
    custom-nike-air-force-1-unlocked-by-you.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
What can y'all tell me about the Goretex AF1? Like them? Are they warm? I want to trade my undefeateds for a pair

What can y'all tell me about the Goretex AF1? Like them? Are they warm? I want to trade my undefeateds for a pair

Warm and waterproof, but I live in San Diego and it never gets below 40 degrees Fahrenheit here at the coldest unless I drive 30 minutes to the mountains. They fit a little more snug than my normal 13, but not enough to go up a size. Mine have held up nicely too.

Warm and waterproof, but I live in San Diego and it never gets below 40 degrees Fahrenheit here at the coldest unless I drive 30 minutes to the mountains. They fit a little more snug than my normal 13, but not enough to go up a size. Mine have held up nicely too.
Thanks man. Traveling to Minneapolis for Thanksgiving. Appreciate the insight.

Probably a bit warmer

haven’t worn mine in cold enough temperatures yet to see how warm they are

They’re my go to disc golf shoes because everyfield has been so swampy

Back
Top Bottom