OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yall are bringing me down.... :emoji_neutral_face:
Sneaker market in a nasty place. It's sad to admit but 70 over sticker price doesn't even hit me the same way it use to.

I probably have a defeatist mindset but I expected to pay resell out the gate. I'm just happy it's low.

The recent Pendleton talk reminded me I need to finally wear these this year...

IMG_0091 2.jpg

Sneaker market in a nasty place. It's sad to admit but 70 over sticker price doesn't even hit me the same way it use to.

I probably have a defeatist mindset but I expected to pay resell out the gate. I'm just happy it's low.

Preaching to the choir cuzzo - reason why I love these NBY pairs.

I pay the ticket frequently... I just thought most would be able to get these and it seems like a bloodbath.

^I’m wondering if the purple skeletons are going to release stateside outside of two stores, to my knowledge (Social Status, A Ma Manerie)

shot my shot on those two raffles and maybe a few across the pond

perhaps there’ll bea wider release for Mardi Gras 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Had to go the resell route as well. My woman saw them and had to have them.

I had a feeling these would be low production numbers when the Mexico “presale” didn’t produce a ton of inventory.

This one was a must for me, so I overpaid on Monday to lock in. But if confirmations are selling at 240, maybe I did well.

Why is this one colorway on SNKRS? This is obviously a GR or at most a QS right?

1352F5DB-C71F-45D3-A0B3-E74E650668B4.jpeg

I wonder if Nike is putting shoes on here because of upstream production/supply Chan issues.

Just give it a week or three and prices on those Siempres will dip. Unless they were super limited, which I don’t think they were.

Just give it a week or three and prices on those Siempres will dip. Unless they were super limited, which I don’t think they were.

They were $150 on StockX last night so wouldn't surprise me if they're back in that range soon. People are buying them up now for the "spooky szn" tiktoks

Those are ugly
I agree, I’ve been playing with it for a few minutes and its tough to make anything decent
Bruh everything on snkrs now. $65 women's GTS's were on snkrs recently :smh: Anything to drive up demand, I guess.
I think Nike is also dealing with so many delayed major releases that they need to fill the SNKRS calendar with whatever they have lying around.

Those new Cozi ID options are just making me mad that they aren't using some of those colors/materials on the Unlocked joints smh

I had a feeling these would be low production numbers when the Mexico “presale” didn’t produce a ton of inventory.

This one was a must for me, so I overpaid on Monday to lock in. But if confirmations are selling at 240, maybe I did well.

Damn! $240 is crazy for a confirmation, but I guess some people had to have these. My woman is one of those people. Got hers for $170 before shipping.

Back
Top Bottom