OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

3F2BEA0D-8FBB-4846-A436-76021E9E413A.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

These have a solar red vibe that nike was doing a few years ago. That Lebron 8 low solar red vibe

I don't mean cliff toe. I mean the actual CUT of the toebox looks messed up. Offcentered.

I hear you. I’m keeping them. I’m sure it won’t be that noticeable on my feet.

EDIT… 🤣

Wait. I think what you’re seeing is my placement of the shoes. I was trying to snap a quick pic because I work from home and I put the right shoe on the left side and vice versa. 🤣

Two quick collection pics as promised.

I been around this board for so long. I actually remember wanting to be a part of the Team AF1 sig club back in the yuku days.

This is actually my second time having an AF1 collection of this size (which is still relatively small compared to major collectors).

Anyways hope you guys enjoy. I split it by IDs and Gr/ black boxes. Forgot the Rocs were in a white box so I thew em in with IDs.

20211108_173458.jpg
20211108_172426.jpg

I been around this board for so long. I actually remember wanting to be a part of the Team AF1 sig club back in the yuku days.

This is actually my second time having an AF1 collection of this size (which is still relatively small compared to major collectors).

Anyways hope you guys enjoy. I split it by IDs and Gr/ black boxes. Forgot the Rocs were in a white box so I thew em in with IDs.

20211108_173458.jpg
20211108_172426.jpg
Salty I don't got the easter and taiwans . Those r 🔥

Thank u fam. My one gripe with my ID collection is that it's not very unique. I tend to just bite the best **** I see online.

A couple of my IDs are unique to me but many others I just saw on here or even on the Nike template and said "yeah imma just go with that".
Nothing wrong with having great sneakers. Virgil added an orange stitch and won an award.

20211108_173458.jpg
20211108_172426.jpg

I keep coming back to this post. That’s a 🔥🔥🔥 collection bro. All around nice!

20211108_173458.jpg
20211108_172426.jpg

Nice Collection. Impressive
!

Back
Top Bottom