OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Decided to keep. Sell some stuff off to offset the costs.
20220104_095337.jpg

I received the LBJ AF1s today via ebay and their authenticity guarantee. The midsoles look worn, bad glue stains all over the shoes, and the leather looks cut in one spot. All said, I opened a case to get a refund

002E0837-B587-4A4C-A363-15FD58ADD05A.jpeg
14FCF911-F255-4035-BA83-CA2CDB02C577.jpeg
4EB5E109-BFA8-4865-8A93-6000B7E6B252.jpeg
4F0A11D6-E110-411F-9FE3-26A66768B9D8.jpeg
9DFCB1B4-4010-469B-82E9-AB315B7D35BD.jpeg
569F172E-2974-4F91-995E-3C7DE912FBE1.jpeg

Sadly a good amount of Nikes come straight from the factory looking like this. It's hard for me to get fully excited for incoming pairs, knowing they'll likely be ****ed up in some way.

That said, a white eraser ought to get most of the marks/glue off. Best of luck either way.

Sadly a good amount of Nikes come straight from the factory looking like this. It's hard for me to get fully excited for incoming pairs, knowing they'll likely be ****ed up in some way.

That said, a white eraser ought to get most of the marks/glue off. Best of luck either way.

I know that and I get it but when you’re selling shoes, you should probably let your buyers know as a courtesy, especially if you have good selling history. If I received this pair from Nike, best believe i would return them

I know that and I get it but when you’re selling shoes, you should probably let your buyers know as a courtesy, especially if you have good selling history. If I received this pair from Nike, best believe i would return them
Good luck w/ eBay, I’ll be surprised if they help you out, they’ve sucked from my experiences.

Oh for sure; I wasn't implying that you should have expected this by any means, as clearly it's excessive. I had a similar situation happen and was able to receive a minimal, partial refund dealing directly with eBay. It really is obnoxious no matter what.

Really love the way you used the liner on a neutral scheme.

Hope you feel better soon.
Thank you fam they are wash pack inspired. Back in the ID hey day the OG pair was posted and a couple of us made our own pairs.

Thank you as well for the well wishes. Just finished the test I should have my results later today.

Back
Top Bottom