OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

54184BD2-3D6E-4702-A497-889E1BD236F9.jpeg

I remember they retailed for $65 for the lows, $75 for the mids, and $80 for the highs. Man, times have drastically changed

1) Inflation

2) Nike saw how much money was circulating in the aftermarket and decided to get a bigger cut, the large aftermarket and us that support it are largely to blame for a lot of the current shenanigans in the sneaker world, not even mad at any brand *shrug*

3) I’ve seen consignment shops sell white af1s for over retail, and they were moving, I don’t question anything anymore

1) Inflation

2) Nike saw how much money was circulating in the aftermarket and decided to get a bigger cut, the large aftermarket and us that support it are largely to blame for a lot of the current shenanigans in the sneaker world, not even mad at any brand *shrug*

3) I’ve seen consignment shops sell white af1s for over retail, and they were moving, I don’t question anything anymore

1) Inflation

And the fact that AF1's became way more popular outside the urban market aka gentrified.. white girls LOVE this shoe right now. :lol:

And the fact that AF1's became way more popular outside the urban market aka gentrified.. white girls LOVE this shoe right now. :lol:

And they love wearing em mostly dirty and brown stained color. I recently told my lady, “you see them shoes there, when we met and your shoes looked like that, I couldn’t talk to you or date you.” (ie luckily shoes not white or into kicks either)

Back
Top Bottom