OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i only wear suede, nubuck and denim af1's now so that's the only ones that get my attention

im not a crease whiner but af1's look super terrible after they crease

dog i just pulled out my all white air force mids from i think 2000 or 2001 and i remember i only wore um about 4 or 5 times casually.

i think they used real leather BUT the creasing on the forefoot is :x :lol:

i bought my niece some white mids last year and the leather was pretty stiff and plastic like so im sure the creasing isnt as bad. i dunno if thats what they use for the adult versions tho

Last edited:
yeah, that's why when the blazer pack dropped i just about lost my mind and scooped damn near all of em

i'm just not built for that crease life, i walk around non duckish and af1's are just shaped for failure

i did get a pair of duck boots tho and can't remember what material they were, that all gum midsole is just too lovely

got the supreme camo joints and id'd a couple pairs too lol, damn i need to really slow down :smh:

i never stopped buying af1's or dunk sb's so there were never any slow years for me

when af1's started coming with weak colors i hit nike id with a vengeance

owned these since 03 probably worn em 100x if i had to guess still no problems with creasing(no i dont wear sneaker shields) maybe you guys got a bad cut of leather.last time i was in a sneaker store the af1s i touch felt bulletproof, stiff af but that type of pleather seems to get deeper creases over time compared to decent or good quality leather which you find smaller creases.

Last edited:
These are tough when do these drop.
YES, we do need to know when those drop.
i only wear suede, nubuck and denim af1's now so that's the only ones that get my attention

im not a crease whiner but af1's look super terrible after they crease
Yeah the creasing is quite annoying on AF1's, been trying different combinations, a half size down, using cedar shoe trees after wearing.  No luck so far.

Round 2 of IDing my favorite colorways on ID should be here soon. Might do Atmos or Purple lows next but there's just something about that tumbled leather and silky liner on those Atmos that can't be replicated.

Mushrooms. The wait is gonna be torture...

owned these since 03 probably worn em 100x if i had to guess still no problems with creasing(no i dont wear sneaker shields) maybe you guys got a bad cut of leather.last time i was in a sneaker store the af1s i touch felt bulletproof, stiff af but that type of pleather seems to get deeper creases over time compared to decent or good quality leather which you find smaller creases.
i dogged my pair to death
i got those for school that year
along with the white/maize mids and white/red highs

Just in. Australia first this time it seems. Mate snagged a pair tempted to do the same. They look cray!

I just may get those at full price instead of waiting in the outlet thread :lol:
Shape is kinda :x but they look solid
Can we get more pics????

Sure leaving my dudes house now ill try get some more. Trust me these are serious forces i just ordered a pair off the site. Snake skin is so sik and icey midsole

Back
Top Bottom