OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20220329_115946.jpg

Not super impressed but they are okay. Was attempting to recreate Easter 06s.

Honestly it's likely to be returned.
sick!

Are the teal and yellow metallic too?
Supposed to be. However this might be my fault more than theirs. The short order window caused me to rush.

Like many of you I toy with my designs quite a bit, but knowing I had to order within one or two mins forced me to move kinda fast and I might've ordered one of my unfinished designs. I actually meant to do an all sail oursole and midsole. My laces are also grey which isn't bad but it isn't what I think I would've went with had I been allowed more time to finalize my idea.

My other pair is basically all metallic teal and white. When those come in tomorrow I can tell you if the teals are the same and if my Easter inspired pair is a good representation of metallic teal and metallic yellow.

Lastly, I appreciate the positive feedback but still likely a return. While these do photo well it's underwhelming in comparison to OGs, I've had those quite a few times and I think I can personally wait for a retro if it ever happens.

I'm happy Nike let me at least toy with this pallete tho. Really wanted these colors during the patent ID options..

Last edited:
Made an all star 2005 pair in a similar vein to shawndavinci shawndavinci pair above. (they got stuck in japan, mechanical failure apparently) Extremely disappointed w the shade of red they gave us...A tad too dull for the bobbito i made. I went with smooth leather on the 2k5 all star flip I hope the smooth leather red is a tad brighter. fingers crossed. Nike misrepresented the metallic gold greatly also. glad I didnt use it as I would have been sick. best colors ive seen properly done (besides the blue) are the pastel yellow and pastel green. and metallic purple and pink . Wish I made a pair with those colors.

Back
Top Bottom