OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

9198A8E1-1AF2-40F7-919F-28ADA0653972.jpeg

Saw they changed the colors for the anniversaries. I waited too long to make Tiffany dunk inspired ones. Kept designing it and hesitating on pulling the trigger.

I bought a pair of Air Force 1 Mid "Berlin" in a size US 9.5 from NDC and they arrived today. The length of the outsoles were different! I compared by putting them back-to-back and the right outsole was longer by about 1/8 of an inch. Comfort-wise it made a difference as the left shoe was more snug. Due to the QC, I had to return them.

Peace
F Sharp005

Saw they changed the colors for the anniversaries. I waited too long to make Tiffany dunk inspired ones. Kept designing it and hesitating on pulling the trigger.
I didn't realize they made any changes...maybe a couple of colors missing, added two or three new colors as far as I can tell

Yea the biggest change for me was the removal of the washed teal color. They added bright spruce which is similar but a much darker teal.

Swoosh need to throw the Polar color in the trash man 😂

They give that option on almost every NBY I see and it never looks good. I be checking the NikeByYou hashtag and people don't use it either.

Swoosh need to throw the Polar color in the trash man 😂

They give that option on almost every NBY I see and it never looks good. I be checking the NikeByYou hashtag and people don't use it either.
🤣 I was playing around with it today and I agree. Idk, its just something about it.

Anybody knows if Nike BY ever allowed you to change the color of the line that goes around the back of the midsole?

Sucks how you can only do the AIR logo atm

My NBY from 21 for attention

Attachments

• B7AF1004-FB5F-4532-8043-26B03590DF37.jpeg
    B7AF1004-FB5F-4532-8043-26B03590DF37.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 241
Back
Top Bottom