OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I tried both TTS and .5 down in the Black Stussy Mids. Ended up going TTS, but could have made .5 down work if needed.

Do you normally size down on AF1's ?I've heard these fit TTS. Do you have wide feet?

got the L on the Stussy Mids that dropped today. Was hoping I could get em since I got the black pair on Stussy site. Feelsbadman

Do you normally size down on AF1's ?I've heard these fit TTS. Do you have wide feet?
I’ve started not to size down recently. Some AF1s end up feeling big, others feel just right. Ex: I have 10.5 in the White Kith Knicks AF1 that’s a bit tight but doable, and an 11 in the Black Kith Knicks that’s perfect. I got 11 in the Stussy Mid.

Reactions: Ube
dang my stussys from feature are gonna be here tomorrow and still haven't gotten any shipping information from stussy on the fossils

dang my stussys from feature are gonna be here tomorrow and still haven't gotten any shipping information from stussy on the fossils

Same. Feels bad man. Hope they’re not taking a page out of Union’s book lol. (I know it’s only been days I’m jk)
The Billie Eilish joints are fire…but I don’t **** wit Billie Eilish

The Billie Eilish joints are fire and I DO f w/her. So win/win for me.

420F1859-6480-4413-BD5D-93C65DF23B59.jpeg
6341D84C-E8E7-46E5-87B2-2A3E13476697.jpeg

It’s disappointing how poorly Nike has handled the Nike AF1 40 year anniversary, so far. Nothing but lazy and boring colorways/collabs

I'm not mad about the "boring" colorways. AF1 was originally not about flashy, and those new Pecans / Bordeaux would be a pickup if I didn't have stuff like them.

I have been surprised by how much they leaned into mid and high. But I guess that makes sense too, given the basketball heritage.

I hope they put out something for me, though, because I do like the anniversary tongue label.

Back
Top Bottom