OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Man I bought those white Dragons at retail. Still haven't worn them out. Wish I'd have waited. Great shoe, just rarely wear all white now.

When do the penny af1 drop?
Sccoped up the mint with gum sole from my local outlet (cypress tx) for 50....
There were couple of Sz 13 avail...

Nike Air Force 1 “Brazil Pack”
December 17th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | No comments

brazil air force 1 nikes 08 Nike Air Force 1 Brazil Pack

Is the Nike Air Force 1 a big shoe out in Brazil? We need some of our South American readers to inform us on that one. Whether or not it is yet, it might be soon given how much love Nike Sportswear is giving to that shoe with respect to that country. Shown here is the Nike Air Force 1 “Brazil” pack, one that we can only assume was crafted in anticipation of next year’s World Cup festivities in that nation. Continue reading to see the Nike Lunar Force 1, Nike Air Force 1 Downtown, and Nike Air Force 1 Low from the group and give us a heads up in the comments regarding which you’re feeling the most.

the regular air forces are :pimp: :pimp:
i guess since icant find icecubes in my size these will have to do

Just ordered a pair of those AF1's "Penny" from Takeover. Don't know what kind of release its going to be but very happy I
was able to scoop up a pair. They posted them about an hour ago so not sure what size run they have left.
Anyone interested should probably hit em up ASAP

Ummm... As I don't seem to get my hands on an original pair of courirs I started thinking to make something similar on my own but as a Hi version.

...little unsure about which one...

Nike Air Force 1 Low – Court Purple – Black – University Red | Release Date
December 19th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | No comments

nike air force 1 low court purple black university red release date Nike Air Force 1 Low Court Purple Black University Red | Release Date

Are white on white Air Force 1s still a must for every collection? Sure they’re a staple, but lately you’ve got so many choices with respect to the Nike Air Force 1 that it seems like a bit of a disservice to the shoe to just cop the pearly whites and be done with it. If you’re looking to diversify in that regard this Nike Air Force 1 Low in court purple. black, and red could do the trick. Continue reading for a better look at this contrast stitched, sythentic nubuck equipped pair and remember that the official release date is 12/21 but it looks like Rock City Kicks won’t be selling them until a couple days later. Also remember you can find them now on eBay.

Nike Air Force 1
Color: Court Purple/Black-University Red
Style Code: 488298-502
Release Date: 12/21/13
Price: $100

this shoe looks like it woulda went perfect with the area 72 pack last earlier this year
i kinda like it
i dont think i would buy it but i kinda like it

Is there anyway to get those white highs with the 3m check for cheaper? I been trying to hold out but I need to buy them by February before this trip.

Nike WMNS “Year of the Horse” Pack
December 20th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | No comments

nike wmns year of the horse pack Nike WMNS Year of the Horse Pack

Ready for more women’s sneakers to make you jealous? Take a look at the Nike “Year of the Horse” pack here that’s outfitting a couple of different staples in the WMNS sneaker realm. There’s the always popular wedge sneaker silhouette the Nike Dunk Sky High, the Nike Air Max 1, and the Nike Air Force 1 High. What’s a little confusing here is that the Dunks and Forces from the group have a texture to them that actually looks a little snake-y. Continue reading for a peek at the pack, releasing on January 9th, along with a special Nike Destroyer Jacket also dipped in the “YOTH” look.

Back
Top Bottom