OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pretty much every sneaker boutique in Canada has them.

Copped from Size, thanks

Ah I forgot about netmagnetism (who made the original tiktok that the post is resharing). I really don't like that guy as a seller lol
I honestly don't mind him. He's not the average reseller that gets 100 pairs backdoored. He mostly buys after release, sits on it for 2-4 years, then sells it for a profit. Any of us can do that. Hell I do it occasionally. I view that as smart, not scummy.

I honestly don't mind him. He's not the average reseller that gets 100 pairs backdoored. He mostly buys after release, sits on it for 2-4 years, then sells it for a profit. Any of us can do that. Hell I do it occasionally. I view that as smart, not scummy.
He sold a guide on how to backdoor https://blog.netmagnetism.com/2018/...backdoor-plug-and-how-does-it-work-explained/ I have a pdf copy of the full thing somewhere, someone sent it around a while back.

"This again is a paid blog and as I mentioned before I do paid blogs for various reasons and the main one being I don’t want this information to be circulated to everyone around the market. The less people that know, the less competition out there. Like I said before…business is what keeps the world go around."

Yes, he's a great businessman, and also a wack *** cornball who's fed the rise in reselling as much as anyone.

2013 AF1 BYYOU
3AA31F15-CD5B-4DFB-8FD8-88DEB7282CAE.jpeg

He sold a guide on how to backdoor https://blog.netmagnetism.com/2018/...backdoor-plug-and-how-does-it-work-explained/ I have a pdf copy of the full thing somewhere, someone sent it around a while back.

"This again is a paid blog and as I mentioned before I do paid blogs for various reasons and the main one being I don’t want this information to be circulated to everyone around the market. The less people that know, the less competition out there. Like I said before…business is what keeps the world go around."

Yes, he's a great businessman, and also a wack *** cornball who's fed the rise in reselling as much as anyone.
Ahh yea thats not cool. I always thought of him different but I guess not.

Those COTM fit like regular forces or go TTS like the JE pair? My pair isn't as crispy, after destroying my rocafella, and now JE, may need to double up on those.

Those COTM fit like regular forces or go TTS like the JE pair? My pair isn't as crispy, after destroying my rocafella, and now JE, may need to double up on those.
im thinkin the same. the COTMs a good sneaker to beat up while still being a snob about materials on Air Force 1s lol. thats what its always been about tho

Can someone please explain all these $140+ mid GR’s on NDC? Like, who wanted that? Does Nike do any barker research?

Or is this like a foreign market thing?

Back
Top Bottom