OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Regret not doubling up on these...
20221120_223139.jpg
What size r u. I have a spare 11 I was gonna get rid of.

Just copped the blink undefeateds on their site.

Is there a reason they’re just sitting there? Lol

Thought for sure theyd be sold out.

just received the smoke grey golds and I'm underwhelmed. plus I like the pinks more so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. for now, I'm gonna hold off on un-dsing them in the event I can trade or sell them. I've bought too many pairs lately to cop a second pair of a shoe that I'm not in love with

I think it’s just a ton of stuff releasing at one time on top of heavy discounts on pretty nice pairs. I think you gotta pick and choose what you really want.

I copped the undefeateds as well but even then I had to think about it just because a lot of the Color of The Months pairs are getting heavily discounted.

As mentioned before, definitely more interested in these over the L&F’s.

The l&f’s are cool, i like the vintage aesthetic n all but i really just see them as collection staples. Plus, their ANOTHER wht/blk/red shoe. God knos we all have enough of them.

Def more interested in building a fit around the blink undefeateds than the l&f’s.

Because most people dont like rainbow colored patent leather AF1s 🤮

The fact that they are sitting is a great thing if you like em tho. Wish all the shoes I wanted sat, but they will probably even go under retail eventually.

AF 1s aint poppin like that and it’s clearly not an easy shoe to wear for every day use...plus the other undefeated af 1s went under retail eventually. Even the incredible second one from the 2021 I got five on it pack

Hopefully the 3rd pair of Undefeated AF1s drop soon.... as I like that one the best since the colors flow better to me.

Back
Top Bottom