OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Bought these from NDC with a gift card I got on Christmas, delivered last night, really pleased with these. Look even better in person. I like that they used the classic Nike box too for these.
DE352005-62DE-445A-B501-8B19CFBEA0C6.jpeg
3AA9B8BF-9A43-4653-A530-2DC95864C8C6.jpeg

Never buying from undefeated again and I’m not buying them undefeated ones I want. I asked to cancel an order I made on New Year’s Eve. They said no it’s been processed. I said as slow as y’all move, absolutely not and it’s a ****in holiday. We at a week later and my **** ain’t even ship. Clown *** business. **** them.

Never buying from undefeated again and I’m not buying them undefeated ones I want. I asked to cancel an order I made on New Year’s Eve. They said no it’s been processed. I said as slow as y’all move, absolutely not and it’s a ****in holiday. We at a week later and my **** ain’t even ship. Clown *** business. **** them.
File a charge back they will cancel the order

Thank god the pouch is removable. Can almost make some bootleg supremes (considering that they're offering olive and black cordura) but they only let you do duck boot sole for gum sole
nikeid

I wonder what the difference is between the current canvas options and Cordura.

I got Cordura on a pair of Saucony Jazz and they are better at handling water than Canvas, closer to water-resistant than waterproof tho.

It's also a little rougher to the touch and eaiser to clean than canvas is.

Might make me something wild and ridiculous since it looks setup for earthy tones. Why is nike so stingy with a dark blue?

Thouggt Cordura was like corduroy. .

Nothing like it, like a nylon/ripstop kind of material

EDIT: Here's an online definition. I knew a lot of my bags were Cordura in the military, as well as a lot of my Asics GLVs

“Cordura is a collection of fabric technologies used in a wide array of products including luggage, backpacks, trousers, military wear and performance apparel. Cordura fabrics are durable and resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs.”

isn't cordura the upper on XI's?

Nah that's considered "ballistic mesh"....feels similar but water would go through that mesh eaiser than Cordura, but I'm sure the mesh is lighter (which was the big thing about the 11s over the 10s).

I'm still dying at cordura = corduroy that **** is hilarious. coordinate nailed the description but cordura is a brand that provides their fabrics to other companies to use for their products. Similar to goretex in that sense. Patented stuff so the branding is usually present somewhere as well.

I just happen to have a corduroy looking coat that is made out of cordura... Ill take a pic later

IMG_20210714_132407.jpg

Yes. Look at the dark blue and white material (the rip stop looking material). That’s Cordura. I am sure they make many different types of material, but it’s definitely not corduroy. Here are some Supremes bags, most of them are made of Cordura

78460FC7-2661-443D-9C1A-B3C3FF7186F3.jpeg
C1B3810D-5B4D-4E44-9D9F-D582468E85EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom