OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

AMM AJ3 were a women’s exclusive but we’re on many short lists for soty…

But to be fair, he called out the beads specifically, not just that they are a women’s exclusive.

I mean, I honestly hesitated a bit because of the beadwork, and I could care less about the designation. But the head work doesn’t read as feminine (to me) at head height. It’s not like people are staring at your shoes from 2 feet away. They mostly just come off like a texture in hand. I think that it helps that the beading is very regular,. Imperfections would likely call out what it is a bit more.

Nothing wrong with Women's shoe's if you can pull them off.

I dislike the Premium goods more so for the ugly fat swoosh that should never be on an AF1, and the quilted panels that just look out of place. The beads don't bother me.

Black Tiffany's > either Premium Goods IMO.

I'm reading through the comments on the IG post above and can't believe how many people are fooled by these fakes :smh:

In a way the tiffanys make me think of the a ma maniere forces. Dark base, premium materials, pop of color. Except that AMM got that shoe perfect - the right materials, the right placement of materials, the right way put the pops of color (with the reflective material). Sadly those were retail or bust for me but they always come to mind as one of the best af1s, collab or GR, in recent memory.

I get what y’all saying, but he literally get everything early. Well known seller in the south. NC/SC area.

What is up with Nike and them taking sooo very long to ship??? I want my Sophia joints already lmao!! Ok back to your regular scheduled posts.

I prolly been wearing "girl" shoes for going on 29 years now 🤷🏾‍♂️. I ain't even know ppl still cared.

Whatever year them pink low top 12s dropped it was over for me caring about womens exclusives.
For me my first womens pickup was the 02' White/Pink 6's back in the day. I had over 25 pairs since. If I could still wear a wms sz 12 it would be way more.

26BB6E24-5D77-4786-A2B2-2B5811F077BC.jpeg

I love these things. Said it once i will say it again pg> tiffany co

I like the Tiffany's 🤷‍♂️

I'm just not optimistic that I'll be able to pick it up for retail (the only price I'd pay). I'm sure the 2 NYC locations will be a zoo, and I'm not banking on SNKRS pulling through for me.

I also want a pair of TIffs, but not paying anywhere near resell. And for those saying these tank and might go on disco afterwards, idk about that. If the only spots are the two NY tiff and co stores plus snkrs, I'm not too optimistic about my chances on copping for retail.

Back
Top Bottom