OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

There's going to be a surge of demand for this specific pair now since they were on Justin Timberlake's feet for his perp walk. 😆
1718753128017.png

Do you wear no-show socks, or do you go sockless? I'm trying to find a decent pair of no-shows, but no bueno.
Pricey, but the only no shows I’ve found that don’t slip off my heel.

Last edited:
Teenage white girls used to chase JT and now JT is chasing teenage white girls. Props to them for whatever hand they had in making these linens an easy cop. Literally drug ups through the mud.

Are those the 7in Sportswear essentials?
Can’t be, Nike and Swoosh like 3in off the HEM.
There's going to be a surge of demand for this specific pair now since they were on Justin Timberlake's feet for his perp walk. 😆
1718753128017.png
Those look like something I’d mow the lawn in, not wear. He get arrested while fishing or something?

Last edited:
I really hope they are, I just bought like x10 pair of those on NIKE for like $23-28 per pair.
Also bought a bunch of the DRIFIT 9in that will likely need altered but I’m really excited for the ESSENTIALS now after seeing yours. ****s 🔥

I really hope they are, I just bought like x10 pair of those on NIKE for like $23-28 per pair.
Also bought a bunch of the DRIFIT 9in that will likely need altered but I’m really excited for the ESSENTIALS now after seeing yours. ****s 🔥
Yep thats them. I got like 4 pairs.

Check starcow if you're small footed/lucky with a random return or Naked and SnS

I’d recommend Footpatrol, SNS, and Size?

Thanks for the recommendations all. Just happened to stop by Kith after Goyard and they had one 10.5 Linen left. I usually wear 10 but the 10.5 felt fine after the try on. Not sure if it’s the lining that made them feel more tight but I went ahead and copped. With VAT refund, comes out even less than NYC retail and tax. To cop it from Kith when I struck out on the Kith exclusives years ago feels great lol

Thanks for the recommendations all. Just happened to stop by Kith after Goyard and they had one 10.5 Linen left. I usually wear 10 but the 10.5 felt fine after the try on. Not sure if it’s the lining that made them feel more tight but I went ahead and copped. With VAT refund, comes out even less than NYC retail and tax. To cop it from Kith when I struck out on the Kith exclusives years ago feels great lol
Yall make any size work when you guys want a shoe 😂😂 it be so funny how all of sudden that size magically fit lol

Yall make any size work when you guys want a shoe 😂😂 it be so funny how all of sudden that size magically fit lol
Man I used to have everything from an 8.5-10.5 in my collection (years ago). Now if it isn't a 9 or 9.5 I won't touch it. My kiths are actually a 9.5 (believe it or not I used to not know my AF1 size). So I was happy to get a 9 (my proper AF1 size) in the retro.

Back
Top Bottom